There's a squirrel in my head! My first PTR for WDW and beyond...

YAY for getting the WDW tickets before the price rise. Shame about having to wait a while to get the DLR and UO tickets. :sad1:

Where did you get the sample sized powder satchets?

Thanks. We are only getting 3 day passes for DLR and UO so it's not like its going to cost us a fortune by missing out on the lower prices.

I got the samples from a display stand for a company at Eco-Fiesta. It's a thing out on each year up here that showcases environmental issues and businesses. I like visiting out permaculture group's stall for new plants too.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks. We are only getting 3 day passes for DLR and UO so it's not like its going to cost us a fortune by missing out on the lower prices.

I got the samples from a display stand for a company at Eco-Fiesta. It's a thing out on each year up here that showcases environmental issues and businesses. I like visiting out permaculture group's stall for new plants too.

Aaah! I missed out on World Sustainability Day in the city this year. They do normally have samples as well.

It's the 21st anniversary of it here. It's a two day event with stalls, displays, music, food and awards for various school and other things. I love it and usually go both days - once with each kid. It saves fights and gives us one on one time together.

It's the 21st anniversary of it here. It's a two day event with stalls, displays, music, food and awards for various school and other things. I love it and usually go both days - once with each kid. It saves fights and gives us one on one time together.

I feel a little more productive today despite the woeful Australian dollar :( I have chosen my seat allocations for our various Orlando/NYC/Boston/Denver/Missoula/Seattle flights.

I'm considering Holiday Inn as our NYC accommodation and plan to book next week to put the cost on the next Amex statement :)

I still can't decide on car hire though. I feel somehow paralysed by all of the options and considerations, especially with the Seattle to Anaheim road trip. I think if I didn't have to worry about cost it'd be easier to book :)

I have made a few more additions to our holiday, the latest being reservations for the Candlelight Processional :goodvibes We are having lunch at Via Napoli with the early show on the 4th December :cloud9:

A big thankyou to Franrose for helping me get the reservation I really wanted and not the one MDE lumped me with :worried:

I've also made another car rental booking for our Seattle to Anaheim trip since the company we originally booked with (who had no relocation fee) sent us an email saying our booking had been cancelled as they'd been bought out and the new owners were not honouring booking for after July 31st :furious:

Some other accommodation has been booked for various locations and I'll update that as soon as I get my planning folder back in order (the kids dropped it and the rings opened up and everything fell out :( )

I'm getting excited that our time to proceed to the Boarding Gate is approaching. I'm not impressed with the state of the Australian dollar, but hey, what can you do? It's not like I can cancel everything because of our dodgy Aussie dollar :eek:

Plans are really coming together Marlea.

I'm just ignoring the dollar (For now). Less shopping for me. :worried:

Plans are really coming together Marlea.

I'm just ignoring the dollar (For now). Less shopping for me. :worried:

DH had said he's not shopping for clothes while we are there. Good on him for taking one for the team ;) Oh the dollar, I've adopted the head in the sand approach to it :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter