The Vmk Server Change!

ShadowKittyKat said:
Um yeah it's just a story, but I don't think the comment about CL_BlueReap was necessary. She is one of my good friends, and saying she's irresponsible would not even be last on my list of her qualities.
I agree. That was mean. It's a good story though. :thumbsup2

ok im not writing more im just trying to write a story and none of this is real and mostly impossible

Ok I will start again and if you post anything make it nice

Host_MasterLily "Nice to see you use your powers the right way Host_Jasonpwns."
Host_Jasonpwns "Thanks."
Vmk_Maltoo "I will make sure everyone gets answered in contact us to end the black hole for once and all!"
VmkMaster_Nimue "Woot hello everyone Hula will be here soon."
HostMaster_Hula "Hey Nimue and Lily!"
Host_Jasonpwns "Lily want me to open the host game for Treasure Detector Magic?"
HostMaster_Lily "Sure thing!"
Host_Jasonpwns "Treasure magic is the new inferno, Looks like the same type of generator game!"

To be continued make guesses on what is next

i love the story! But may i just say i hope it is fiction the idea of you as staff...... :scared: Jk just messing with your mind

Blumonkeyboy said:
i love the story! But may i just say i hope it is fiction the idea of you as staff...... :scared: Jk just messing with your mind

I could never really be staff the idea of no normal vmk friends bugs me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter