Guest557
CL_AceKanatashi
Host_LittleDragonErin
BlueReap
Vmk_Maltoo
CL_Peasy

Story is in next post

Chapter one:

Jasonpwns was walking into the pirate lobby and saw CL_Maltoo. Jasonpwns asked "Want to play some pirates too?"

CL_Maltoo responds saying "Sure jazz."
Then peasy asked "Can I join you too?"
Mal replied "Yes join my side."
"Dis rules?" Asked Jasonpwns
Mal responded "Yes."
Host_Lily Joined jasonpwns side and the game started.

More to come this is the beginning

A long lag happened, When they lag was over Host_Lily was not known as Lily!

Lily responded "What happened to my title?"
CL_Maltoo replied "I have no idea."
Jasonpwns "Looks as if peasy cr......."

Another lag happened and everyone ended up back in the lobby.

Host_Jasonpwns " How did I become a host Lily?"
Vmkmaster_Lily "The server changes must have tooken effect!"
Vmk_Maltoo and Host_Jasonpwns replied together "Server Changes?"

To be continued for now I want you to predict what will happen next

Ok then the next part is coming up soon Vmk_Maltoo LOL ok

Vmkmaster_Lily "All host and vmk_ are now known as Vmkmaster_ and some of the best pllayers are now VMK_ and Host_ and CL_ and soon more people like marcum could become a QA_."
Vmk_Maltoo "Why all these changes?"
Vmkmaster_Lily "Well we took the full bay be thing away and we are trying to establish a way to get rid of taken. And the server changes are for vmk to help it."
Host_Jasonpwns " So that's why im a Host?"
BlueReap Storms In and yells " Why am I not a CL_?"
"Because you were not responsible" Remarked Lily
BlueReap left and a quest comes in
Guest555 "Why is my title so short now? I was just about to trick someone arg."
Guest "Oops there is 3 host in here bad idea."
Host_Jasonpwns "Bans guest"

To be continued

jasonpwns said:
some of the best pllayers are now VMK_ and Host_ and CL_

Even though it may seem like a funny you kind of insulted everybody that is not in this story by saying the bold thing above. Therefore you are seperating others and considering people in the story are the best. Even though it says "Some" it can go a long way. :) Just my little opinion I am not mad or anything just something that caught my eye.

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Even though it may seem like a funny you kind of insulted everybody that is not in this story by saying the bold thing above. Therefore you are seperating others and considering people in the story are the best. Even though it says "Some" it can go a long way. :) Just my little opinion I am not mad or anything just something that caught my eye.

same here im never going to be cl and never a vmk staff it stinks ive been banned five times I dont think I will be cl. I hate feeling unimportant
rant/quote over

VMK_KrazyLuke said:

It is just a story....

VMK_KrazyLuke said:

Once again Krazy Luke you are acting like the boss..

If I added all the best players it would be like 200+ members and it was just a story after all.......

Maleficent2 said:
It is just a story....
Note it states in my post it's MY opinion :)

laxplaya1346 said:
So whenever somebody states an opinion I guess they are considered a boss... Hmm nice view on something. Maybe I would be bossy if I was saying that they had to change it, but I didn't and never would :)

jasonpwns said:
If I added all the best players it would be like 200+ members and it was just a story after all.......
Again. Read my post it states and always has that it's MY opinion. The point is there shouldn't be any player better than another even if they have more virtual things or are virtually rich :)

laxplaya1346 said:
But you said this before:
laxplaya1346 said:
what are you? our mother? let people voice their words and if it's wrong let a mod handle it. No back seat modding plz
I thought you let people voice their opinions guess not and once again talk about pot calling the kettle black.
~Spongeblair

Um yeah it's just a story, but I don't think the comment about CL_BlueReap was necessary. She is one of my good friends, and saying she's irresponsible would not even be last on my list of her qualities.

ShadowKittyKat said:
Um yeah it's just a story, but I don't think the comment about CL_BlueReap was necessary. She is one of my good friends, and saying she's irresponsible would not even be last on my list of her qualities.
Maybe for a character you're going to insult you should use a made up name, not a real person, unless you know for sure that what you are saying in the story is true. This is just my little suggestion, feel free to ignore it. I really do like your story by the way, and I want to hear more of it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter