The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one of my little babies tonight at dancing school said the most adorable thing...since we're babbling...

She was talking about the bad storms and tornados we had on Monday and she said, "Miss Amy, there was a bad storm, and a tomato was coming to my house!"

I just thought was hysterical. Now back to more babble........

So one of my little babies tonight at dancing school said the most adorable thing...since we're babbling...

She was talking about the bad storms and tornados we had on Monday and she said, "Miss Amy, there was a bad storm, and a tomato was coming to my house!"

Awww, they do say the funniest things! Lots of "tomato" warnings here at the moment, but far enough away that we are not in it. Hopefully they will all go away.

Hilarious! What an image!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I saw the coolest documentary the other night. It's called "Young at Heart" and it's the story of a choir of older folks who sing rock and roll. They have an inspired director and a cool band and have toured Europe! I cried about nine times. If you get the chance to see it, bring tissues but hurry on down.

I saw the coolest documentary the other night. It's called "Young at Heart" and it's the story of a choir of older folks who sing rock and roll. They have an inspired director and a cool band and have toured Europe! I cried about nine times. If you get the chance to see it, bring tissues but hurry on down.

You always have fun and cool things going on! I love inspiring stories like that too!

How young can they start taking dance classes? It must be so fun to watch them and hear what they think about it all!

this feels like musical chairs :rotfl:

oh don't stop now, i don't want to get stuck on the end of the row! I surely won't have a chance, then!

How young can they start taking dance classes? It must be so fun to watch them and hear what they think about it all!

Well, I have a Tiny Two's class on Tuesday mornings....they are adorable! But my regular preschool curriculum starts at 3 years old. Man do I love kids! The hugs are worth millions! :hug:

OOoooh, watching Lost, and it's a commercial. Wow - I am flaberghasted about what's happening on that show. But - what's new?

Blabber, Blubber

Flabber, Flubber

Who's the President?

It's George Dub'ya

(Hee hee!! :lmao: OK, I'm getting kinda silly now...)

Blabber, Blubber

Flabber, Flubber

Who's the President?

It's George Dub'ya

(Hee hee!! :lmao: OK, I'm getting kinda silly now...)

OH, and this was not meant to be a negative or positive comment on him...I was just trying to think up words that rhyme with Amy and Cat and TotheSea's posts about blabbering...

OH, and this was not meant to be a negative or positive comment on him...I was just trying to think up words that rhyme with Amy and Cat and TotheSea's posts about blabbering...

Too funny....actually Eric and I are watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and we literally JUST made a comment (not saying what it was) about George W....and then I read your post. Very funny...and then I looked over my shoulder to see if you were standing behind me! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter