The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry we missed you - I was going to do a quick twice over after work - but you beat me to it. Here are some character decriptions:

Tink Fatale: a real spreader of the magic, with an EXCELLENT memory!
DSNY4ever: another original with a charm all her own!
LuvsTink: the creator of the original link, and had the super video with the Captain Jack cut-out!
Inside the Magic: Ricky from place of same name...posted great pics and vids from the CMO competion! Also a HM dream job winner from 2007.
Tuff Cookie: haven't heard from her in months, but she is the one who prompted HMF to come up with his famous line, "Rabbit stew, anyone?"

And then there are many more who have popped in or out for a post or two. If we've missed naming you, it's not intentional. We just need to you visit more often!

thanks...you can call me a "lover of bacon" :rotfl:

(You'll have to read the story...here to find out why) ;)

There are 4 other castmembers who should also be recognized:

Tigger CMO
479_IMG_0791.jpg

Miniature Mickey (with best pal Zoe Elizabeth):

100_3584-1.jpg

Dinky Donald REAL CMO, with the pretender, Justin:

DINKYDONALDSINKOFF.jpg

Skinny Minnie in her raincoat!:
JPEG044.jpg

Actually DisneyFalcon I really did remember you, but they were coming to me so fast and furious that I didn't post quick enough and then I accidentally forgot just a wee little bit? Forgive me? :flower3:

I was going to write about you that you were the prettiest, nicest, most Diva like disboarder here! And you're super cool and way funny!
.....there, how's that?

Woa!!! Totally forgiven!!:banana: :laughing:

Now this one made me blubber out loud laughing!!

Good one!

Awww, the raincoat made the list!!!:rotfl2:

OK, will go over and check out the new thread...

Yeah, I was going to choose a photo with your cutie-girl, but then I remembered how impressed we all were with your "raincoat" idea AND your beautiful backyard!

Well, as this thread winds down, Miniature Mickey is also anxious to get to his new destination, so time for a few final pics of his visit!

Yep, more flowers!

100_3619-1.jpg

A trip to the track...this one's for you DISgeeks! Upcoming Disney Marathon anyone?!

100_3611-1.jpg

Mickey wearing my lanyard around the house!

100_3607-1.jpg

Then he wanted to tag along with the guys...shhh! Don't tell Cody! :ssst:

photo-1.jpg

And finally the time arrived! Mickey found a cool looking mailbox for his trip!
He should be getting close and he's very excited to visit some other new friends! :mickeyjum

100_3586-1.jpg

Yeah, I was going to choose a photo with your cutie-girl, but then I remembered how impressed we all were with your "raincoat" idea AND your beautiful backyard!

Good choice!

Well, as this thread winds down, Miniature Mickey is also anxious to get to his new destination, so time for a few final pics of his visit!

Yep, more flowers!

100_3619-1.jpg

Then he wanted to tag along with the guys...shhh! Don't tell Cody! :ssst:

photo-1.jpg

Hey, I had to do a double-take on the flower one! :thumbsup2

Mickey on Cody -- too funny!!

Hmmm, is this thread still alive?? Who will be the last one standing ...oops, I mean posting??:lmao:

A trip to the track...this one's for you DISgeeks! Upcoming Disney Marathon anyone?!

100_3611-1.jpg

And finally the time arrived! Mickey found a cool looking mailbox for his trip!
He should be getting close and he's very excited to visit some other new friends! :mickeyjum

100_3586-1.jpg

Excellent, Tooth! :thumbsup2 I love the latest photos. And, I'm looking forward to more Adventures with "Miniature Mickey"!

(As for the track... I'm thinking the Disney Half Marathon will have to do! And, I have a bit of training to do before I can make that distance! ;) Are you in?

Good choice!

Hey, I had to do a double-take on the flower one! :thumbsup2

Mickey on Cody -- too funny!!

Hmmm, is this thread still alive?? Who will be the last one standing ...oops, I mean posting??:lmao:

Yeah, Mickey looks good in flowers! I thought I was the last post on the last page...but we just keep going! I'll take it as a good sign!

Excellent, Tooth! :thumbsup2 I love the latest photos. And, I'm looking forward to more Adventures with "Miniature Mickey"!

(As for the track... I'm thinking the Disney Half Marathon will have to do! And, I have a bit of training to do before I can make that distance! ;) Are you in?

Yes! Definitely the half! And my "training" has only come in thought form so far! ;) The 2009 Half is full up, if I remember right, so maybe by the time the next one comes around, I'll be ready! So don't forget me if you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter