The Summer Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Say, I wonder what happened to the Tokyo Olympic mascots? At Pyeongchang, they had the Soohorang white tiger mascot all over the place. But I don't think I've seen the Tokyo mascots anywhere even once.

All of the woke athletes have me cheering against them... Keep the politics out of athletics.... An opinion is an opinion regardless of their stage. It's no more important than anyone else's.... Share your opinions in your press conferences or in one on one interviews.... Not on, before or after your competition or awards ceremony.

Insufficient luggage space???!!! Please, they got all their uniforms and equipment there somehow.

What did they do? Load up on kimonos and other souvenirs?
Most are Americans so maybe they truly don’t care about Mexico?

All of the woke athletes have me cheering against them... Keep the politics out of athletics.... An opinion is an opinion regardless of their stage. It's no more important than anyone else's.... Share your opinions in your press conferences or in one on one interviews.... Not on, before or after your competition or awards ceremony.
Who are you referring too?

Not a very American, patriotic attitude to have. Guess that 1st amendment doesn’t mean that much?

The opposite of woke is asleep.

I can't imagine actively cheering "against" an athlete, or being happy in their failure or defeat. People love to see giants fall...especially when the giant isn't on your team. Sad really.
Same. Of course I want to see USA win, but I’ve been equally excited for Daley & Lee in diving. I cried seeing Diaz win in weightlifting.

The irony was people rooting against USA in women’s soccer & instead rooting for Sweden. Apparently not understanding their style of government?

But the truth is people love to build others up only so they can tear them down. It’s sad really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter