The Search for the Last Iguanadon Oct. 4,2009

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

/Bart Simpson

WooHoo!!!!!!!

What day are you arriving?

oct. 2nd at 10AM... do grocery.. check in(hopefully at SSR) and then hit DTD or unless someone had a better idea... How about you when ar eyou checking and where again(to lazy to check the where abouts of evwerybody sorry)???

anybody interested for a Phone Tree... PM back :)

oct. 2nd at 10AM... do grocery.. check in(hopefully at SSR) and then hit DTD or unless someone had a better idea... How about you when ar eyou checking and where again(to lazy to check the where abouts of evwerybody sorry)???

anybody interested for a Phone Tree... PM back :)

We're arriving Oct 3rd late afternoon. We'll be heading out around 5ish that morning for the 8 hour drive down. We're staying all week at Bonnet Creek.

We're arriving Oct 3rd late afternoon. We'll be heading out around 5ish that morning for the 8 hour drive down. We're staying all week at Bonnet Creek.

ok..ok..ok.. now it is all coming back to me.. :p Bonnect Creek... Rebs bestie... appetizers :lmao:

20 some days and you "all" are Iguana feeds... :scratchin

lol:rotfl2:we get to WDW in the 3rd too and no park for the last 1/2 of the day just Kona with MAC

to those who are getting there before the meet... make sure to enjoy all the food and wine.. we want you fat I mean we want you happy...:lmao:

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

AK is 9A to 5P that day rope drop is at 9AM.... grab your Safari FP and Dino Meet between 9:30AM-10:00AM... or is that to short of a leway from the gate to Dino ???? Let's say 10AM by Dino!!! Yes... that should be enough time to run to Dino...

October 4th Iguanadon meet at 10:00AM by Dino

thank god for good neighbors... I was able to confirm the time...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter