The Revitalization of the DIS Collectors Board: A Proposal

I did not ever mean to imply that only <I>pin</i> collectors are welcome here. :rolleyes:

Gosh knows, that everyone here collects <i>something</i> else besides pins! :smooth:

So, in case I hadn't made this <b>perfectly clear . . .
<center>

Hey, all you <i>other</i> collector-lurkers!
Stand up and be counted!

YOUR DISCBURP NEEDS YOU!</B>
:smooth: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :happy1:
</CENTER>

Totally guilty, Robyn, but figured I'd better reacquaint myself with some of the old crew (and I mean "old" only in the most positive sense) before the upcoming PH meet. The DIS Collector's Board is where it all began for us, and so I return...

By the way, check out the letters to Disney Magazine in the latest issue... recognize any names? Marg got the call from them a couple of months ago, so we were expecting it. Tori thinks it's cool. I still think the picture is cool!

Anyway, we'll see you and yours in a week, and look forward to getting to you open that tiny little pin bag of yours to see if there's anything new inside!

Jim

Okokok, I've been "reading" for months...but haven't posted. I will try to post a reply to *something* every other day!!

Judy

And the numbers are still climbing!

<b>DISCBURP!</b> flushes out all the <i>oldies, but <b>goodies!</i></b> :earseek:

Just count the number of new threads, new replies, and general mayhem!

:jumping1:

Jim: I have the new Disney Magazine, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet....but it just took on a new priority! :teeth: Can't wait to see you (and Tori, and Margaret?) at Vince & Suzi's. And, yes, we have a few new pins. ::yes::

...me in...!!! I luv this place...!!! Yeah, theres 'other boards' but I like it here, its home...lol...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter