The Revitalization of the DIS Collectors Board: A Proposal

Okay.. Here I am guys!

I know I've been busy with my duties on the other CB (looking sheepish) and neglected you guys... but please know I haven't forgotten my roots! You can tell in my last two "MeanLaureen's Useless Polls" where I posted about pin locations :)

If you guys promise to stick around and play more than I will too!

I'll tell Matt to get his hind end back over here too.

And I'll try to get my partner in crime back to his old storytelling ways - can't promise anything because he's incredibly busy at work though.

:) :) :) :)

Good to see all my friends!

Less than 36 hours into <b>DISCBURP</b>, and the numbers are growing! ::yes:: <b>TWENTY</b> familiar faces have already posted. Wow! :teeth:

You guys are the best! I knew I just had to <i>guilt</i> you back into the open. :smooth:

Hey, Lauri! You tell AZJeff that if he can drag his fanny back into town, I just might dig up . . . and <b>finish</b> :rolleyes: . . . <i>As the Pin Turns.</i> :earseek:

It's great to see all those familiar names on this thread! All I can say is DISCBURP rules. I too am guilty of innattentiveness to this board, which is sad because I have met so many nice people here and made so many new friends. And where else could you become a member of the legendary Boa Brigade? I'm proud to be a sponsor of DISCBURP!!

Lady Martha
Boa Brigade Guardian of the Sacred Drinkprincess:

Yahoo.........nice to see some lost people ! Yeah .........we are leaving it up to Mean Laureen to get Jeff back into posting occasiionally. We missed them at the 2003 Epcot Pin Event and hope to see you guys this year. I am not gonna take heads around again.........!!! hahahaha
Barbara
MsMad :wave:

I read nearly every day but don't post near as often as I want to.

It is so easy to get complacent and figure, I can always go back, but you know what happens when you do that - you never go back. So I will post on the first impulse - not procrastinate.

It is wonderful to see familiar faces.

Yep, me too.... guilty of reading and not posting!
I'll try to do better :wave2:
Kathi

Woops, I do read the boards almost every day. I NEVER posted much anyway so I think my sentence should be lighter :).

I have an excuse now.

I AM IN WDW!!!!

Nicholas and I are having a great time. I found my first safety pin ( no ....not the silver latch kind :rolleyes: ) Nicho is swimming in Stormalong Bay so I have a little reprieve.

If saw Scoop yesterday and he was working the crowds on Main Street. Remember Darlene ( miss you :wave: )...this is when you , KAP , and I were awarded our Scoop pins! It's our Anniversary.

I found a great CM ( yes, I found time to come out of my shell ) and he has made up a great pin game.
Don't want to tell about it now 'cause I want to give it it's own special post. I want to make points with the Discburp gods and goddesses.

Lilo and Stitch Sweetheart sold out today :(.

Cheerleaders are slowly leaving :).

Having a rough time finding new lanyard pins...but the safety pins are making up for it.

Sandy: Had a No Way Jose today!!! Yummy!!!

In the future packages will be sent to distant worlds through

______ of ______! ( this is for Robyn's son )

Susan

Tennisnut - Go find my mommy!! She's working Town Square tomorrrow. She needs to get out and do some trading. When are you eating at Harbor House? I want to join you in spirit!

Darlene - I still have that picture of us getting our Scoop pins. Maybe I should just mail it to you.

Kim

And more than <b>25 DISCBURP </b> members are enrolled !
<center> :jumping1: </center>

I knew you were all out there, just needing a little encouragement to <i> come on down! </i> :hyper:

And, for those of you have are still hesitating, <i>please</i> come on in, the water is <i>fine!</i> :sunny:

We already have the official return of the Holy Grail thread -- and WOW have our goals moved up a notch! :earseek:

Lisa Tiggersmom has given us a new thread about HG stories, Joy Duckfan is asking us to pick favorite DA P.I.N.S., Lauri's engaged in some bizarre confrontation with Pete (somethings <i>never</i> change :rolleyes: ), Susan Tennisnut is providing on-the-spot WDW reporting, and Aimee eek40 has shared some wonderful personal news with us.

Now this is why <b> DISCBURP </b> is so important! ::yes::

<center> :wizard: <i>Stay tuned . . . <b>more to come! </i></b> :wizard: </center>

I'm here too. I am guilty of lurking too.... It's so great to see so many old friends posting. I will try to post more too.

Hey Susan you had a No Way Jose!!! I think I need another trip to Disney soon I am dying of one!

Wow, itis wonderful to see so many of us back here- actively!!! I will do my part to keep posting. We are leaving for WDW Thursday, but we'll be there in spirit!!! Caroline:teacher:

I too am a lurker--even though I have been here everyday, sometimes a few times a day for the past few months. I'll work on posting more.

Karen

So just a bump!

:wave:

:moped: <-- Have no idea when to use this smiley, so I'm trying him out now.

:cool1: <-- Any of you every seen my DH Malcolm dance???? <b>This is exactly what he looks like! </b>

Because the NEWFOUNDLAND won Westminster last night. ;)

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping4: :jumping4: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

(and for anyone that ever wondered what half of my handle stands for, now ya know..)

Ashley (ATL NEWFOUNDLAND)

To take our enrollment over <b>30!</b>

Come on out of the woodwork, folks! :wave: or we'll send someone in to get you! :scared1:

I will do my best, but please remember there are other things out there to collect besides pins. WDCC, snowglobes, cels, watches, etc. This is the "Collectors" board - don't forget about those people too.

:D :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter