The Remy Thread-Chefs de France (schedule in 1st post)

Just back and Remy was still at Chefs on Tuesday (15th). He even danced for me!:lovestruc

Well I called the restaurant directly and asked. The lady who answered the phone at the podium said Remy will be there--just not on Sundays:thumbsup2
So I am going to book it in case and keep an eye on the boards closer to our trip!! I can't believe I am wanting to dine with a rat...

My 86 y.o. father ate there this past Thursday, about 1 p.m., and they saw him.

I ate at chef's de france on saturday at 12noon and remy stopped by the table i was soooooo happy!!!:thumbsup2dis sjw

Did they happen to mention how much longer he'll be there or if he's a permanent character now? We have adr's there for nov 7 and I'm really hoping he'll still be there.

Thanks for the update & glad you got to see him. I'm hoping he's still there when we are and for everyone else too that has upcoming ressies!!! :goodvibes

Has Remy been spotted during dinner since Sept 5th? Seems like I've seen reports of Remy being around, but it also seems that references were made to lunch. TIA!

As far as dinner goes, Remy does not appear after 6 PM or on Sundays. So unless it was an early dinner, he probably wouldn't be spotted at dinner.

I do not know if it is permanent but it does appear they are going to keep him for awhile.

As far as dinner goes, Remy does not appear after 6 PM or on Sundays. So unless it was an early dinner, he probably wouldn't be spotted at dinner.

Ah! That explains it! Our reservations are currently for 5:45, so our chances for seeing him (it?) are pretty slim.

I would LOVE to see Remy! Forgive me but its late in the day and my mind has left temporarily ..... would I be correct in guessing Chefs de France is in France? My hubby & I are going to WDW 10/17 -
10/25, think we'll have any luck in making reservations?:hug:

When I made reservations at customer service in Epcot she stated he would be there for Food and Wine. I was lucky and saw him. He is so cute.

My parents got to see him 2 nights ago for dinner but I believe it may have been an earlyish dinner (before 6).

I would LOVE to see Remy! Forgive me but its late in the day and my mind has left temporarily ..... would I be correct in guessing Chefs de France is in France? My hubby & I are going to WDW 10/17 -
10/25, think we'll have any luck in making reservations?:hug:

I just made a lunch reservation last night for 10/17, I don't think you will have any problems, they had lunch openings for every day I checked from the 12th to the 17th.

I just read this in the latest issue of the All Ears Newsletter -

Ratatouille's Remy, the Audio-Animatronic rat that has been charming diners at Chefs de France restaurant in Epcot's France pavilion, has been extended indefinitely. His appearances were supposed to end in early September, but it seems he has still been performing daily at the restaurant. There has been no official word on how long he will remain at this location.

This was our favorite meal last April, and I remember reading that he was only going to be around through September. Does anyone know if he is indeed gone, or if he will be staying awhile? I'd love to hear some good news! :thumbsup2

He was there last Wed evening around 6pm. He made an appearance at very table and visited a while. I heard that his stay at Chefs has been extended indefinately. He is a little charmer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter