• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any musical theater fans? I'm taking my Mom to see Hamilton tonight. Not my first time seeing it, but I'm excited to see the new cast.

Me and my other half are both fans of musicals, got to see Sunset Boulevard earlier in the year, and we've got tickets for Rocky Horror in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. Although not a musical we did try and get tickets for the new Harry Potter play but after being in an online queue for 12 hours when it finally came to our turn there were no decent tickets left :(

Any musical theater fans? I'm taking my Mom to see Hamilton tonight. Not my first time seeing it, but I'm excited to see the new cast.
My husband and I had the opportunity to see Hunchback last week. We both really enjoyed it. The actor playing Quasimodo was deaf so it was a pretty unique performance.

Good Disney Day! :jester:

This week so far... Let me tell ya! :badpc:
Or maybe not... He he... Let's just say that I totally can tell that the crazy, lazy days of summer are sure gone! :surfweb:

But I am still here and it makes me so very happy to see that The Rainbow Lounge is still active and growing with all you great peeps! :love::chat: :grouphug: :thumbsup2

:thanks:

Time to head off to work soon, but I will be sure to check in here again during the day. pixiedust:

Have a Magical Morning! :smickey:

:tinker:

Speaking of.. I was just browsing profiles on Plenty of Fish today.. every one I looked at the person has crazy eyes. I'm doomed! :charac2:

q0mv7.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am so sick. :sad:

There is this upper respiratory thing going around here. I thought I had escaped it, even though my partner had gotten it. So I nursed her through the worst days, and I thought I'd dodged the bullet, but nooooope. So now I'm achy, mildly feverish, have a sore throat, and best of all, laryngitis, which was a barrel of monkeys at McDonalds this morning.

Me (raspy/second puberty): "Can I please get an iced coffee, black?"
McD's Worker: "Repeat that?"
McD's Worker: "Sorry, one more time..."
Me (trying unsuccessfully to shout): "CAN I PLEASE GET AN ICED COFFEE WITH NO CREAM OR SUGAR?"
McD's Worker: "Oh! You mean plain?"
Me: :faint:

Big fan of musical theatre - most parties at my house end up around the piano singing show tunes and Disney songs :) Haven't yet been abel to see Hamilton but plan to on my next NYC trip in a few months. It's like a night at Marie's Crisis

Marie's Crisis is always a fun time!

McD's Worker: "Repeat that?"
McD's Worker: "Sorry, one more time..."
Me (trying unsuccessfully to shout): "CAN I PLEASE GET AN ICED COFFEE WITH NO CREAM OR SUGAR?"
McD's Worker: "Oh! You mean plain?"
Me: :faint:
Either they were less than intelligent to understand that black coffee means nothing added, or they thought you were being racist! ;)

Don't be nervous, we don't bite! Mostly. Welcome to the nuthouse! :jester:
Aw, thank you! I absolutely love your icon.

Don't know why, but the post title made me think of the old Rainbow Tunnel in EPCOT Center. Made me wish I had been able to go to the second floor of the Imagination Pavilion when I was a liiiiittle older than five. :goodvibes

Aw, thank you! I absolutely love your icon.

Don't know why, but the post title made me think of the old Rainbow Tunnel in EPCOT Center. Made me wish I had been able to go to the second floor of the Imagination Pavilion when I was a liiiiittle older than five. :goodvibes

Thank you - I thought it exemplified how I feel most days at work :D

I don't even remember that tunnel. When did it go away? I think I first went to WDW in about 1981, when I was six.

Thank you - I thought it exemplified how I feel most days at work :D

I don't even remember that tunnel. When did it go away? I think I first went to WDW in about 1981, when I was six.
The second floor of the Pavilion was closed in 1999. Technically it's still up there, hidden behind the wall of a lounge. :sad1:

tumblr_inline_ocs5us95Bm1r12a46_500.jpg

Ooooooooooooh it's so pretty... :rainbow:

I do believe I remember that now that you posted a pic. I don't think I appreciated it adequately before, however!

I miss World of Motion, Horizons and the Spaceship Earth before this one. I don't want to see my face with a giant hole in it anymore!! It's freaky!

I miss If You Had Wings... that's the most magical thing I remember about Disney as a kid. I really felt like I was flying, and the whole world was at my feet.

You know, I haven't even seen a video of "If You Have Wings"! I know what I'm looking up when I get home.

I miss Horizons so much, though. Someday I'll be able to live under the sea... maybe... :guilty:

I loved Horizons too. I wish Disney would step it up a notch and delve some into real space exploration attractions. I mean, imagine the cool ideas... simulated landings on different planets... delving into interstellar travel...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter