• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree about Kim Chi. She was an amazing costume and makeup artist, but I never saw her as an actual performer really. I was rooting for Naomi.

Ladies and gentlemen sometimes it's better to be single no stress no in laws do what you want!

The grass is not always greener on the other side. :rolleyes1 Yes, I can do what I want, when I want, but then I do them alone and can't share them with someone special. It makes for some lonely times on the weekends when your friends all have plans. :( *Pity party of 1*:tongue:

I had a soft spot for Chi Chi deVayne but of the top 3, I thought Bob deserved it the most although I liked all three.
I like Ginger Minj, Alaska and of course Alyssa Edwards. Never been a big fan of Roxxxy. I like Adore but what's up with her face this time around?

This week (9/1) we get a supersized Snatch Game with 9 queens! I wonder if they can choose the person they played before?

Does anyone plan to watch Finding Prince Charming on LOGO? The premiere is on 9/8 after All Stars.

I like Adore but what's up with her face this time around?

I was thinking the same thing. It's as if she has had an allergic reaction to something.

The touring RuPaul's Drag Race Battle of the Season's was here back in May. Up until that point I actually sort of liked Adore. But after seeing her perform live, I just didn't really care for her. I will say she was consistent on her wardrobe between the tour and what was on episode 1 of All Stars. I thought she should have gone home though and not the other one (not doing spoiler). Maybe it was the editing, but I just didn't get the sense that she really cared to be there. IMHO, it didn't look like she really even tried with her outfit. But then again, that is her style/look that she uses when performing.

I think what I like most about Adore is that she's a total hot mess.

Should we start a separate thread for RPDR? It seems to be a popular topic. LOL.

BTW - I have been all over Google looking up definitions for things. Like... I'm just now watching the regular seasons, but I'm watching them backwards, so I'm on 6 now I think. Why am I watching them that way? Who knows. It was my partner's idea, and she reads mags back to front, so I guess this makes sense. I think it's a long history of reading manga. Anyway... in this season, I was like, "WTH does "fish" mean???"

"Fishy" or "serving fish" means a queen who looks extremely feminine or who resembles a biological woman.

Yeah, I got it NOW... but suffice to say there are some shady and random Google searches on my phone now. LOL.

The grass is not always greener on the other side. :rolleyes1 Yes, I can do what I want, when I want, but then I do them alone and can't share them with someone special. It makes for some lonely times on the weekends when your friends all have plans. :( *Pity party of 1*:tongue:
I'll join that party!! Been feeling lonely lately. :(

:worship:
Awww thanks! :hyper2::rose:

And I didn't mean in that creeper-watching-you-even-in-the-shower way either!

(Though after reading the 'Who would you date' thread, I can only speak for myself and definitely have my suspicions... ROFL.)

And I didn't mean in that creeper-watching-you-even-in-the-shower way either!

(Though after reading the 'Who would you date' thread, I can only speak for myself and definitely have my suspicions... ROFL.)
Speaking of.. I was just browsing profiles on Plenty of Fish today.. every one I looked at the person has crazy eyes. I'm doomed! :charac2:

Any musical theater fans? I'm taking my Mom to see Hamilton tonight. Not my first time seeing it, but I'm excited to see the new cast.

I Just came to say hi :D bed time here in Italy (but as always I can't fall asleep -.-)

Any musical theater fans? I'm taking my Mom to see Hamilton tonight. Not my first time seeing it, but I'm excited to see the new cast.
I adore musical theater but I've yet to warm up to Hamilton. I'm more old school. In fact, tomorrow a group of us are gonna see The King and I 60th Anniversary on the big screen.

Does anyone plan to watch Finding Prince Charming on LOGO? The premiere is on 9/8 after All Stars.

I'm going to watch. I'm guardedly optimistic. The guy looking for his Prince Charming seems sort of like a douche from what I've seen in the promos. I hope I'm wrong.

Big fan of musical theatre - most parties at my house end up around the piano singing show tunes and Disney songs :) Haven't yet been abel to see Hamilton but plan to on my next NYC trip in a few months. It's like a night at Marie's Crisis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter