The Official Who's Going in October of 2007 List!

We arrive on Saturday, the 27th. On the days it's raining, we'll just grab our ponchos, and keep going! We definitely aren't weenies when it comes to rain! LOL

Car 80% packed. Dogs boarded. Cats have litter pans, food & water. I've got pins, Focker lanyards, LGMH's, lime green cool, lime green beach bag, Disney clothes, Disney towels, a whole troop of trip reports, pirate messenger bags, and lots of plans. My inner child is so ready for play time! Tomorrow is the big day, finally! :dance3: Maggie

Have a great trip, Maggie! Hope to run into you there!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for all your hard work on this thread!!!:goodvibes

We made it to Savannah just fine. Having a great time bumming around the Historic District. The DoubleTree has a wonderful view of the bridge and is right in the middle of the fun. We ate at The Lady & Son's. You can read my review of it...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1620585

Gotta go catch our ride to the trolley for our 2 hour ghost tour. I can't wait to see you guys at WDW in a few days! :grouphug: Maggie

Well, we are now in Orlando. We are in the Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld. We swim with the dolphins tomorrow at Discovery Cove! I hope they don't call it off due to bad weather. It's been a rainy vacation so far. We did catch a break this morning over in Cocoa Beach, just long enough for Gabby to have a surfing lesson. OMG, the waves were ginormous! :scared1: Gabby's instructor said that waves were rarely that high or that rough there. He asked if we wanted to cancel and reschedule, but we said no, so Gabby made her attempts and finally did manage to stand up on the board once. I am not sure who was more proud of her, Gabby herself, me, or the instructor.

We hit the Prime Outlet mall in St. Augustine yesterday and got some great stuff at the Character Premiere store. I got several great gifts yesterday! I have a new Mickey Mouse watch from Fossil and a beautiful bracelet that matches a ring that I gave Gabby for her birthday this year. I didn't want the matching ring, but the bracelet has not left my wrist. :love: We decided against hitting the outlet malls today and went out of our way up to Deland for lunch with her mom and sisters....not in the plans, but it did Gabby's heart good to see her family. I was so exhausted from lack of sleep...I got about 4 hours last night....that I skipped the meal and napped in the car. I believe that my lack of sleep last night was due to the Extreme Caffiene Tour that we did yesterday. We had icky hotel coffee at the DoubleTree, but the tour officially started in Savannah, GA at a coffee house called the Sentient Bean. The atmosphere was nice, but the coffee was wretched with grounds in the bottom. :eek: The next place we stopped was in Fernandina Beach at a place called Latitudes. Not great coffee there either, lots of attitude....coffee not so great. :sad2: We decided to call off the other stops for the day, but happened upon the fourth spot on the list by accident, so we stopped. Bad *** Coffee Co in Jacksonville, FL. Yes, it's corporate coffee, but it's wicked awesome corporate coffee! :woohoo: We did hit the last spot that we had planned to visit yesterday, this morning. It's called Wahoo Coffee in Cocoa Beach, FL. It is not corporate coffee, but it's another great cup of java! All of the places we visited on the Extreme Caffiene Tour have websites, if you are interested in visiting any of them for yourselves.

We have reorganized the car for our arrival at WDW in a couple of days, so check in should go smoothly over at the Poly. I am a bit bummed about the rainy forecast over the next few days. I hate to wish it away knowing how bad most of the south needs it right now. Gabby is catching a nap. We have plans for showers and dinner out somewhere tonight. Maggie

To any of you attending the Halloween party.....Happy Halloween...BOO! Hope it's stuck in your head like it is mine, hahaha! I got the Music from the Park CD, now we can listen to it anytime! :rotfl:

:cool1: :banana:
Woo Hoo only 12 more hours until we leave for the airport.
Bags are packed and everything double checked.
Hope to see some of you next week. MNSSHP on the 30th.
:woohoo:

:sad2: Is anyone else freaking out about the tropical storm out in the Carribean? OMG, that is about the very last thing we need. :headache:
Rain, rain, go away! :grouphug: for all my poncho wearing buds. Maggie

It's the last day of the month, so the official October thread is now done. It's been fun! Now, put on a poncho and go play in the rain that Noel is bringing into "Sunny Florida" :laughing: Maggie

Just searched you out mickeysaver! I wanted to say Hi and this was the 1st thread i found! It was great meeting you!!!! I'll send u pics when I get aroudn to putting them on the pc! See u on TFW!!!!!

Just searched you out mickeysaver! I wanted to say Hi and this was the 1st thread i found! It was great meeting you!!!! I'll send u pics when I get aroudn to putting them on the pc! See u on TFW!!!!!

Howdy! I would love to see the pics! I had such fun talking with you and your hubby. We got home last night..can you say tired!?!? But, boy, we had a great time, even with the rain and wind and Gabby's drama from getting fireworks debris in her eye. It's amazing how pixie dust can make even bad stuff better than reality. :hug: Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter