The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First name: Nicole

Sex: female

Hair/eye color: brown/brown

Body type: a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Kids/Pets: no kids right now/ 1 black lab

Favorite Activities: Running, going to sporting events, traveling for fun, hanging out with friends

Favorite Movies: Disney- Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin, & The Mighty Ducks
Non-Disney- Pearl Harbor, The Heart of Christmas, & Step Up

Favorite Color(s): if room color is anything to go off of I like the lighter blues & accents of dark blue or lighter coral/ orange

Favorite Disney Character(s): Always have fun interactions with Goofy, Pooh, & Tigger. Have to say though I do like Belle

A Bit about Me: I have a tech diploma in pharmacy technology & a bachelors in Public Relations. I work as a pharmacy technician when I'm home & do public relation consulting services for some athletes as well. I'm training for a half marathon in September & plan to do a 5k 6 weeks after that. I work 2nd shift so that limits a lot of options for me, but I love it. I've gone through a large heart break/loss & feel ready to join back into the world

A Bit about my ideal Match: someone who can make me laugh & smile. Someone who can get me to not take life as seriously as I do

First Name:Brittany

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Curvy working on losing weight though

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Netflix, singing, watching movies, cooking, shopping, anything outdoors, listening to music, watching sports.

Favorite movie:
Disney:Cinderella
All: The longest ride

Favorite color(s):blue, green, pink, and purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Cinderella, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I have 6 siblings I'm in the middle. I plan on going back to school soon. I hope to move to Florida soon. I've always loved Disney!

A little bit about your ideal match: Has to be a Disney fan! I prefer close to my age. I prefer somebody who doesn't smoke because I don't.

Name: Erika

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Height: 5’10”

Do you have any kids: Two teenage boys

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: Going to Disney World! :D Traveling, traveling, and more traveling, reading, movies, cooking, shopping, and hanging with my boys

Favorite movie: Disney movies of course, also I love all the Harry Potter movies, LOTR, Twilight, Hunger Games, Marvel, Star Wars, basically any big nerdy franchise and I love it!

Favorite color: Red or bright pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Goofy, Rapunzel, Elsa, really I love them all

A little bit about yourself: Graduated from Univ of Illinois in 1996, was a stay at home mom for many years and then became a travel agent once my kids were older. Would love to move to Florida once they both graduate from high school and maybe even work for Disney. :)

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone honest and kind with a nice smile and a great sense of humor. Must love Disney World and be in touch with his inner child. ;) I have zero tolerance for liars and cheaters, I’d rather be alone than go through that again. I just want to find someone to travel the world with and who has a positive outlook on life. I’m definitely a glass is half full type of person... life is too short to be miserable.

Last edited:

I gave up on Match and Christian Mingle BUT how can a DISNEY dating profile NOT be magical???

First Name: Scott

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: Just one, and she's furry, see below : >

Do you have any pets: One dog, Brandi, an aussie shep./mix, who saves me on a daily basis

Favorite activities: Writing, movies, planning Disney trips, tossing Frisbees to Brandi, watching sports

Favorite movie: Too many!!!! But, non-Disney: The Dark Knight, Magnolia, Die Hard, Animal House, Thelma & Louise...Disney/Pixar: The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Pinocchio, Frozen, The Lion King

Favorite color(s): Red, Aqua

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Merida, Pinocchio, Bambi, Peter Pan

A little bit about yourself: I'm a writer so I'm doing something I love...I like being spontaneous...LOVE Disney World, Ocean City, NJ, Summer, Yankee Candles (yes, I'm a goof)...well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading and PM me if you ever want to chat!!

A little bit about your ideal match: Funny, smart, great sense of humor, share common interests, loves movies and Disney (of course), likes watching sports...and beautiful, inside and out.

Last edited:
First Name: Jill

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy

Occupation: Currently Administrative but, hoping to move into Marketing

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: 1 dog; adopted from shelter. Mix of dachshund, pitbull and lord only knows what else.

Favorite activities:

Favorite movie: I can't name just one! But I do love other movies besides Disney/Pixar/Marvel.

Favorite color(s): Purple and Turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Aurora, Belle

A little bit about yourself: I have two degrees from USF (go bulls!). I love movies, books, music, basic really. Swimmer. Love Disney and am an AP holder. Independent and speaks my mind. Can also be fun and childish when the time is appropriate. Not into clubs and bars.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has his life together and wants a relationship built on friendship. I want my match to be my best friend and partner. Someone who is intelligent and can keep conversation. Who doesn't mind being random or staying at home and watching movies as much as he loves going out and going to WDW.

Last edited:
First Name: Greg

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: dirty blonde green

Body Type: athletic

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: I love the outdoors and sports, big into politics and just about anything !

Favorite movie: step brothers, die hard, inception

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Peter pan, nemo

A little bit about yourself:U.S. marine down here for 2 weeks just looking to meet a lady to enjoy the parks and area with

A little bit about your ideal match: a woman who loves to talk and dream. Around 5-5"8 tall. Hair color does not matter to me as all women are beautiful in many ways.

First Name: Jason
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue
Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: None
Do you have any pets: Small Dog With Floppy Ears :)

Favorite activities: County & Swing Dancing... Attending Local Sporting Events & Traveling
Favorite movie: Hangover Series
Favorite color(s): Teal & Purple
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I'm a boring jerk... I won’t open doors for you, in fact be careful as I will likely trip you as you go through the door for laughs and giggles. This could be the happiest date on earth! (If you're offended, then your parents didn't teach you how to take a joke) Disneyland Anyone....? (No, for reals. That question isn't sarcastic) I have my life together - Education, Career, House, Car, and I live on my own. I love to travel (flying is the best)

A little bit about your ideal match: Should be someone that has a positive outgoing personality. Love Country music? I'll teach you how to dance. Love Weddings and Events? I can use the help. Are you Loyal, love to sing in the car and wear your hair down? Let's meet! Should go without saying... but would be nice to visit Disney a few times each year!

First Name: Stefanie

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Thick, Voluptuous, Curvy

Occupation: Medical Records Clerk (Currently attending school online for Bachelors in Environmental Science)

Do you have any kids: See below. ;)

Do you have any pets: One dog, one Amazon parrot, two rescue Budgies

Favorite activities: Going to the parks as much as possible, being outdoors, watching shows & movies, spending time with my animals, surfing the internet.

Favorite movie: There are so many! But here's a few.. Hard Day's Night, The Avengers, Grease, Garden State, X-Men Series, Tangled, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Annie, Serenity, Alice in Wonderland, and I'll stop now. :)

Favorite color(s): Indigo, Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Anna, Merida, Goofy, Mary Poppins, Mickey, Donald, Belle, Genie, Mushu, Esmeralda, Jiminy Cricket, Dumbo, Peter Pan.

A little bit about yourself: I'm originally from NJ/NE PA, moved to Baton Rouge after completing the DCP in Spring, 2003 & currently live in S FL w/plans to move to Orlando soon. I love animals, being outdoors almost anywhere, and would like to start jogging again (not a fan of working out indoors). My dream job would be studying birds & environmental sustainability & I would love the opportunity to work for Disney again!

A little bit about your ideal match: Common interests and goals, sense of humor, honest, knows how to communicate and obviously loves Disney! I like to relax in the parks or at home sometimes w/a few drinks & appreciate quality so someone who shares that interest as well.View attachment 109383 View attachment 109384 View attachment 109385

Hey Stefanie, for future reference you shouldn't put, "Thick, Voluptuous, Curvy" to describe yourself. You aren't giving yourself enough credit at all. In my clique of dudes, when someone is described with "voluptuous and curvy", it means they are very 'large', which isn't you. Give yourself some more credit!

Anyways, goodluck on finding Prince Charming!

Hey Stefanie, for future reference you shouldn't put, "Thick, Voluptuous, Curvy" to describe yourself. You aren't giving yourself enough credit at all. In my clique of dudes, when someone is described with "voluptuous and curvy", it means they are very 'large', which isn't you. Give yourself some more credit!

Hey. I sent you a PM.

Congrats, btw. :)

Last edited:
*Sigh* Another year has gone by, and still no princess. Undaunted, I'm reposting yet one more time (seems to be an annual tradition)! Haven't been on the boards much at all, and realized I missed several messages (apologies to all). Counting the days until my next WDW visit later this year, so the fever is coming on, and I thought I'd get active again. In any event, here's my story...

First Name: Dan, but everybody calls me Dano. Like, since I was a kid. I spent decades fighting it, now I just embrace it!

***: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair/Hazel ("Mood") Eyes-Sometimes they're green, sometimes blue. I'm full of surprises!

Body Type: I'm 100% Italian and eat way too much pasta, so what's that tell you? LOL I am trying to shed some pounds right now. I wouldn't go so far as to say Pooh-sized, but I am definitely working on this.

Ethnicity: See above ;-)

Occupation: Employment Services Coordinator and also a Home Business Owner

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, one cat who is about as spoiled as a kid would be!

Favorite activities: Well, anything Disney of course. I am a musician-a drummer, if you call that a musician-and vocalist. Music is always around where I am. I believe that life should have a soundtrack, and mine always does, even if it's in my head. Speaking of soundtracks, I am a huge movie buff, and whether I am at the theater or watching on my home setup, I never tire of the art form.

Favorite movie: Absolutely impossible to answer. Constantly changing. One of my all-time favorites is one that not too many people have ever heard of, called "29th Street". Probably the best Christmas/Mobster (!!) movie ever made-maybe the only one! It's based on a true story, and is just phenomenal. Right up there with "The Godfather" and "Goodfellas" in my book. Best relatively recent movies that I absolutely loved were "Interstellar" and "Danny Collins".

Favorite color(s): Green, White, Orange and Blue. In no particular order, of course.

Favorite Disney character(s): In order: Stitch, Mickey, Grumpy and Animal (The Muppets are Disney property, so he counts, right?)

A little bit about yourself: I'll come right out and admit it-I'm a geek. I'm obviously a Disney freak, but my favorite Holiday is, and always will be Halloween. Love horror movies and haunted houses. It should be no surprise that my favorite attraction is the Haunted Mansion and I know the entire script for the whole ride. And yes, I'm a Rennie. If you know what that word means, you are as much of a geek as me! Ha!

Still a kid at heart, despite disguising myself as a responsible adult. I love fireworks and thunderstorms, so basically loud noises and light in the dark sky. The lack of proper grammar drives me crazy, and I strangely prefer the European spelling of words (doesn't "colour" just plain look better?). Not a big sports guy, despite constantly getting asked if I ever played football due to my stocky build. I'd rather go to an art show or a play. Would love to live in a castle (haunted is optional, but preferred). Liable to break out into song at random intervals. Powerless against buffalo chicken wings. Oh, the mighty power of chicken wings....

A little bit about your ideal match: Of course, looking for someone to share my love of Disney. I'm not looking for perfection, knowing I am far from it myself. As much as I know there's a lot of real life work involved, I still believe you can have a fairy tale. I am looking for that person to write the rest of my story with. My perfect match would probably be my duet partner in the car. If she's not afraid to turn that radio up and sing along as we cruise down that road together, it's a good chance we're made for each other.

I've always said I want to hopefully marry my best friend, and I never want to be one of those couples that you look at five years into their relationship and wonder why they're so miserable. I'd rather be that couple that's in their 80's and still holding hands.... while walking down Main Street USA, of course.

1238012_639650372733619_1823603451_n_zps512ddcfd.jpg

19957_100861919945803_7367078_n.jpg

19957_101049653260363_4617488_n.jpg

522982_426059594092699_1161504173_n.jpg

10434199_781065085258813_6692751760791627750_n.jpg
Hi Dano! I just found this site today (web browsing time is often limited) and I came across this wonderful profile. I would enjoy chatting with you, if you are so inclined. My name is Heather. I am 44, a divorced single mom (one son, age 14), and a math teacher at a therapeutic boarding school. Obviously, I love Disney. Give me a shout if you want!

First Name: Bob

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, blue eyes

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: ...Fish!

Favorite activities: Disney!....duh. Traveling, sports games, movies

Favorite movie: Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, The patriot, Tommy Boy

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey!

A little bit about yourself: Leaving for Disney 8/29-9/3!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney and loves fun! No drama!

I think that's a good thing though!! Some guys definitely like when a woman is voluptuous and curvy and is confident describing herself that way!

Updating with pictures.
Also, I'm heading to WDW Sept 29-Oct 6, 2015!! And Feb 1-9, 2016!!

First Name: Katy

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: More to love, getting stronger everyday though!

Do you have any kids: No, but I would love to have a family in the future.

Do you have any pets: yes a dog

Favorite activities: Everything Disney related!! Also bowling, crafts, and Team Trivia! Watching movies and TV and hanging with friends!

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast (Disney favorite), The Duff (current non-Disney favorite).

Favorite color(s): Blue, teal, and purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I've been a Disney lover since I can remember. Graduated High School in 2007 and Graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2011. Love going to the Disney Parks! They are my home away from home! I have the three best friends I could ask for! Just looking for the right guy to complete me!

A little bit about your ideal match: Has to be a Disney lover but also someone who can talk sports with me. Must have a great sense of humor!

10985498_10204960073062584_2950427554472882777_n.jpg
10857945_10203598698629074_5536072965980683889_n.jpg

First Name: Caitlin

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair; Blue-Green eyes

Body Type: A few extra pounds, but actively working on getting healthier

Do you have any kids: Yes, 1 son (6)

Do you have any pets: Yes, 1 dog (miniature dachshund)

Favorite activities: Traveling, going to concerts, sampling new beers, people watching

Favorite movie: Mary Poppins, Walk the Line, Silver Linings Playbook

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mary Poppins (and Bert), Daisy Duck, Woody

A little bit about yourself: I'm a lover of country music, craft beer, tattoos, and of course, Disney magic. I'm pretty laid back and willing to try anything at least once (maybe twice, just to be sure). I tend to be more on the quiet side (not shy, just quiet - there is a difference), which has helped me to sharpen my people watching skills.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone not creepy, fun and outgoing, with a sense of humor (sarcasm preferred!). Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, but still knows when to buckle down. Ideally not too far away, or at least open to the idea of relocating (way on down the line, obviously - I'm kind of stuck where I'm at for the moment).

52cd4e0d-52c4-4a78-9a80-7b04dea845cb.jpg

Last edited:
First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/green

Body type: curvy/average

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Theme parks, the beach, elvis events, concerts, bowling, dancing, movies, anything fun

Favorite movie: non-disney - The Dark Knight , disney: mary poppins

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, mary poppins, alice, gaston

A little bit about yourself: I like a variety of things, I feel as though I was also born into the wrong era. I have a creative look on life and have a passion about everything I like. Ive lived in the Tampa Bay area my whole life. And have been going to Disney since I was 5. About to get my annual pass in a month!!! I also like Universal. I have a weakness for roller coasters. I pin trade too!

A little bit about your ideal match: hopefully they will like Disney as much as i do! They love life and have goals and dreams. Someone who can have fun but can be serious at the right moments. Humor is my favorite.
20150416_201622_zpsrd617m6p.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Melissa...good morning! My name is Glenn. I happened to come across your Singles post while browsing through the boards this morning and think that we have the potential to be a pretty good match! Aside from Disney (which is why we're all here to begin with), I'm a HUGE Elvis fan! A little more about me, I live and work in Lake Mary, relocated down here from NJ about a year and a half ago with my company, Verizon. If you think you'd like to know more and maybe chat a little, I'd love to hear back!

First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/green

Body type: curvy/average

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Theme parks, the beach, elvis events, concerts, bowling, dancing, movies, anything fun

Favorite movie: non-disney - The Dark Knight , disney: mary poppins

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, mary poppins, alice, gaston

A little bit about yourself: I like a variety of things, I feel as though I was also born into the wrong era. I have a creative look on life and have a passion about everything I like. Ive lived in the Tampa Bay area my whole life. And have been going to Disney since I was 5. About to get my annual pass in a month!!! I also like Universal. I have a weakness for roller coasters. I pin trade too!

A little bit about your ideal match: hopefully they will like Disney as much as i do! They love life and have goals and dreams. Someone who can have fun but can be serious at the right moments. Humor is my favorite.
20150416_201622_zpsrd617m6p.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter