The *OFFICIAL JUNE 2011 THREAD* "Some Like it Hot" & Some Like it Even Hotter! Part 2

Whhhyyyyyy, whyyyyyyyy??????????:headache::headache::headache:

weather.jpg

weather.jpg

At least it will be a little cooler than it has been there (and here in Dallas). You can drive yourself crazy just by looking at the weather. Just remember that a rainy day in Disney is bound to be better than a day at work.

weather.jpg

I don't even know why Florida bothers doing a weather forecast. That pretty much is the entire summer. We just went and that's what our week looked like and it was gorgeous, only rained and thundered one afternoon and we managed to be indoors. Don't worry about the weather, if it does rain it's always quick, just duck into the hall of presidents or something. Have a great trip!

First off, have fun on your trip!

Secondly, tonight I went to my mall to go to the Disney store (Annapolis Mall) and tonight was their final night!!!!!! :sad2: How poetic was it that I was the very last customer in the store, and the very last customer out. They literally closed the doors forever behind me. The lady who checked me out said I was officially the final customer of their store. I literally almost cried!

I hear the one in Columbia is staying open for now (at least that is what the store employees told me)

Thank you for the wishes! I hope it's a great trip too! Although loading the car always leads to a little tension! :headache:

So glad for you that your day is finally here! Thanks for all your work making this a fun place to hang out :thumbsup2 Hope your trip is awesome!! To quote you...

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings!

Thank you. Hopefully I will be able to check in from time to time.

ARRIVING JUNE 24
cinabug June 24- July 1 Holiday Inn Express (by Universal-off property)
anjalee6 June 24-30 @ AKV Kidani and June 30-July 2 @ CR
juliebug1997 June 24-26 @ POR June 26-30 @ DTD Hilton and June 30-July 2 @ Beach Club
xxnaomi89xx June 24-July 9 @ ???

Yay! My group is finally leaving!!!!

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. :car: Safe travels and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave:

And for the rest of the Junies since I won't be here to send you off and I didn't want to miss anyone here is your early send off!

ARRIVING JUNE 25
RoundTownGirl June 25-July 1 @ POR
crcurton- June 25 -July 1 @ Poly
WLfamily June 25-July 2 @ WL
PRmamiDEdos June 25-27 @ AKV Jambo & June 27- July 1 @ AKV Kidani
mom2boys2 June 25-July 2 @ Windsor Hill Townhouse (off property)
mom2_4mouseketeers June 25-July 2 @ CBR
Juliealto June 25- July 3 @ AKV Jambo
Tink-RN June 25- July 4 @ CSR
jeremysdisneymom June 25-30 @ AKV Jambo and June 30-July 5 @ BLT

ARRIVING JUNE 26
sskem96 June 26-30 @ VWL
Ducky0615 June 26- July 1 @ AKL
TheDreamsComeTrue June 26- July 3 @ WL
disneybarbie June 26-July 3 @ GF princess: (in honor of the Disneymoon)

ARRIVING JUNE 27
equinox June 27-July 5 @ CSR

ARRIVING JUNE 28
taylor91 June 28-July 12 @ POFQ
janetkim21 June 28-? @ ? (Disneymoon)

ARRIVING JUNE 29
champ.49er June 29-July 9 @ off property
stitches of laughter June 29-July 5 @ POP

Disney very SOON, the day is finally NEAR.
You're all or MOSTLY packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
:goodvibes

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. :car: Safe travels and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave:

And now...we are out of here! Hope whoever is going in the next few days has a wonderful time! Report back when you can. Hope to see some of you around the World. :wave::wave::wave:

And now...we are out of here! Hope whoever is going in the next few days has a wonderful time! Report back when you can. Hope to see some of you around the World. :wave::wave::wave:

I hope you have a wonderful trip, you've done a great job running this thread, now sit back and take in all the magic. :wizard:

Have a great time Anjalee. Hopefully I'll see you there. I'm PM'ing you my cell #. Send me a text and hopefully we can see each other!!

Anjalee thanks for all that you have done with the board. It made the time pass by a little more quickly. Have a great trip and see you in the World!

I hope everyone has a great time!!!! I didn't get a lime green Mickey, but maybe I'll catch some of you around. I'll be back July 9th and will try to post my safari pics on the 10th. For those of you leaving in the next few days, we'll leave some pixie dust for you!!!!

Been in FL since yesterday but don't check in until Sunday! I hope everyone has an awesome time at Disney!!!

Anjalee, Have a great time at Disney :cool1: (Like is it even possible to have a bad time?) I've really enjoyed the June thread! Thanks to you, toomanycars & everyone else for their posts & company in Disney-planning-madness! :love:

We'll, I'm here! Sadly, my husband is not. His flight was canceled due to mechanical failure. What gets me the most is that we live in DFW, their corporate HQs! He won't be here until close to noon tomorrow and is going to miss the Cape May breakfast that I scheduled just for him. I'm a little upset because I don't know where we'll be able to fit this in later in.

The new meet and greets for the princesses and Mickey and Minnie are awesome though and I've already seen several t-shirts I want. They have some shirts now for Philharmagic and I now DH will want one.

We'll, I'm here! Sadly, my husband is not. His flight was canceled due to mechanical failure. What gets me the most is that we live in DFW, their corporate HQs! He won't be here until close to noon tomorrow and is going to miss the Cape May breakfast that I scheduled just for him. I'm a little upset because I don't know where we'll be able to fit this in later in.

The new meet and greets for the princesses and Mickey and Minnie are awesome though and I've already seen several t-shirts I want. They have some shirts now for Philharmagic and I now DH will want one.

Awwww! I am so sorry to hear that! Sending some wishes and thoughts your way!
:littleangel:

And for the rest of the Junies since I won't be here to send you off and I didn't want to miss anyone here is your early send off!

ARRIVING JUNE 25
RoundTownGirl June 25-July 1 @ POR
crcurton- June 25 -July 1 @ Poly
WLfamily June 25-July 2 @ WL
PRmamiDEdos June 25-27 @ AKV Jambo & June 27- July 1 @ AKV Kidani
mom2boys2 June 25-July 2 @ Windsor Hill Townhouse (off property)
mom2_4mouseketeers June 25-July 2 @ CBR
Juliealto June 25- July 3 @ AKV Jambo
Tink-RN June 25- July 4 @ CSR
jeremysdisneymom June 25-30 @ AKV Jambo and June 30-July 5 @ BLT

ARRIVING JUNE 26
sskem96 June 26-30 @ VWL
Ducky0615 June 26- July 1 @ AKL
TheDreamsComeTrue June 26- July 3 @ WL
disneybarbie June 26-July 3 @ GF princess: (in honor of the Disneymoon)

ARRIVING JUNE 27
equinox June 27-July 5 @ CSR

ARRIVING JUNE 28
taylor91 June 28-July 12 @ POFQ
janetkim21 June 28-? @ ? (Disneymoon)

ARRIVING JUNE 29
champ.49er June 29-July 9 @ off property
stitches of laughter June 29-July 5 @ POP

Disney very SOON, the day is finally NEAR.
You're all or MOSTLY packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
:goodvibes

THANKS!!! I am so excited! I look forward to reading trip reports when we get back!!!

Thank you for keeping up with this group! :hug:

Just landed and picked up ouir bags. Waiting until 5:30 to catch ME. Flight from NY was delayed over 3 hours so everything worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter