The Official DIS Oscars LIVE Watch Party Thread!!! TONITE!

I am in a hotel room with a crappy really old laptop, so I have not been able to type on this thread or even read any of it tonight. So I will just give my quick opinions. Love the five other past winners, handing out the nominations. I’m just Ken is the best thing I have ever seen at the Oscars. I love Paul Giamatti, and I was sad for him, but Cillian Murphy really was fantastic too. I can’t believe they ended on time. Nic cage is one of my favorites so I thoroughly enjoyed him. He made me laugh.

And one last comment. Godzilla was the best movie I saw in the last year, and I was so excited that Godzilla finally won an Oscar.

Sorry I missed the party. I was reading and wanted to finish the book. We always have an amazing host for these parties and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the party. I was reading and wanted to finish the book. We always shave an amazing host for these parties and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it.

I know what that's like. Too many times I have started a book rather late at night, then end up staying up all hours, bleary-eyed, reading because it turns out to be great, and can't put it down till I drop. :coffee:😵‍💫 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter