The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

We got in the Wildnerness Lodge Villas (after being booked at SSR and on a wait list for WLV for a while) November 28-December 1. We are cruising on the Disney Magic December 1-8 and coming back to AKV the night of December 8th.

I have changed you! :santa:

anyone interested in a christmas tree swap for Dec?? PM me.

Hey nittanyliongirl02, you might want to start a new thread with "Christmas Tree Swap" in the title. You would probably get more takers. :)

If you already have one, you can give me the direct link and I will gladly place it in the first post. :)

As much as I would like it to be true b/c it would almost be a year:dance3: ...but my dates are listed wrong...12/19-12/15...its actually 12/9 ...

Hey nittanyliongirl02, you might want to start a new thread with "Christmas Tree Swap" in the title. You would probably get more takers. :)

If you already have one, you can give me the direct link and I will gladly place it in the first post. :)

Here is my link...have not had too many takers after my thread was moved and got bumped down twice. Please post though in case anyone (including you!) are interested! Thanks!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1625908

Wow!!! An impressive list. My wife and I will be at All Star Sports from 12/7 through 12/11. How many of you thought that I could stay away from WDW in December? This will be the seventh year in a row that I've been able to visit the Happiest Place on Earth during the Christmas season and I feel like the luckiest guy on Earth for having a wife who insisted that we make the trip this year. See you around WDW!!!

Hi!
My hubby and I are going 12/3-2/8 and staying at POP. We are so excited. First time with no kids and first time during the Holiday's. We really need to get away, and both of our birthdays are that week!
Is anyone meeting up at the POP that week?

:santa: Pop Century, December 9th thru 13th!:santa:

DD4 First "big girl" trip with just mommy & daddy.
3 big brothers stay home with grandma.
Kathy

I would not anticipate any further updates to this thread.
Going by some conversaions on another forum, "bytheblood" will no longer be posting on the dis.
If anybody is interested in maintaining this topic or creating dis meets, you might want to start a new thread.
Before rumors get started, she left on her own for reasons i cannot post. (those might get me banned) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter