The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

We got in the Wildnerness Lodge Villas (after being booked at SSR and on a wait list for WLV for a while) November 28-December 1. We are cruising on the Disney Magic December 1-8 and coming back to AKV the night of December 8th.

How in the "world" did I miss this thread?!!?

Please add us to All Star Sports from 12/18-12/26!!!!!

You are now on the list. :santa:

I have been blessed by the Disney Gods :wizard: I got the elusive PIN card in the mail today:banana: :cool1: and we are now booked where I wanted to be in the first place at POP same dates but it allowed me to dump AAA and the horrible service I got with them and book thru Disney so we are party of 2 12/8 thru 12/12 now at POP for the first time

You have been moved to the Pop list. It looks like that is going to be one crowded resort. Please post back and let me know how it was. :)

:santa: Can't believe it we have just booked. Me my DH and DD will be there 12/16 - 12/23! So very excited. Can't wait to see you all.

Hey Anna'sMuM, I would love to add you, but I do not know which resort. Let me know and I will place you on the right list. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter