The Money's on its way !

walkerford

Mouseketeer
Hello there everyone. The money is on its way to disney and hopefully everything is now sorted, for our membership to start!!
We are hoping to begin our membership with two weeks at a 2 bed villa at vwl(our home resort) in sep/oct next year. How far out would everyone think we will have to book it- we just need to sort out a few thigs before we can book. Many thanks in advance*:bounce:

I'd recommend booking your stay as soon as your dates are relatively firm.

WELCOME HOME!

I agree that as soon as you know your dates, it is a good idea to book it. Our 11 month window for the end of this month was while we were staying at OKW last December so we booked it that day. Congratulations and Welcome Home!

Congratulations and Welcome Home.

Book as soon as you know your vacation dates at the 11 month window.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome Home!

We just added-on a VWL membership to our OKW one. Maybe we'll be neighbors one day.:)

(And, like the others stated, it's best to book as soon as you can.)

Congratulations and Welcome home!!!:bounce:

Book as close to the 11 month window as possible.

So walkerford.....have you made your ressies yet???

We're not only good for information here, we'll nag you too! ;)

Hey, what are friends for?

Seriously, you will definitely want to make sure you get yourself booked as soon as you can nail down some dates. For sure, don't make your initial reservations within 7 months of your check out date if you can avoid it. You paid for the booking advantage, so it's in your best interest to use it!

Best of luck!

Have lots of fun planning and anticipating that wonderful first trip!

Congratulations and welcome home! :cool:

Thanks everyone for the info and the welcomes!
I am still awaiting confirmation that everything is in order, i did e mail member services a few days ago,but no reply yet.
Can anyone help with whether I have to wait for formal closure to make reservations, or can we do it with our tempory id cards now? As I said we are hoping to travel eithe 13th or 2oth Sep for 2 weeks. Once agian your help is really appreciated*

You can book as soon as they give you a member number. I made my first reservations three weeks before closing.

Welcome home! Aren't you so very glad to be here? :) Doing the welcome home dance for you as we speak (or type!) LOL! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter