~ The Man Report ~~~~~~~~~ Bonus Material Included ~~~~~~

I wanted to write something really profound and amazing to end this TR, but I hurt my back and sitting is tough right now. So I'll have to keep it short.

Sorry to hear about your back. Hope you're feeling better soon Linnie.

Linnie said:
My favorite moments were:

1. Loud Girl sleeping with her princess hat on. :cloud9:

2. Trey doing the Triple Whammy and riding Space Mountain TWICE!! :woohoo:

3. Buzz dancing. :love: I couldn't ask for a better mate-we were so made for each other.

Life is not about the moments we breathe, but the moments that take our breath away. :upsidedow

Linnie said:
Thanks Blue for that awesome video show! What fun that was-I was laughing so hard Loud Girl told me to quiet down. :headache: That must've taken you a lot of time and I appreciate it so much-it was really great!

You're very welcome!!! I enjoyed making it and was laughing out loud a few times myself :rotfl2:
Linnie said:
And thanks to everyone who read this TR and laughed at our antics and goofiness. Yes, it's ok to laugh at us. We deserve it! And being sick and twisted-we like it! The best feeling in the world for me is laughing and when I can make someone laugh, it is priceless to me.

You both did a terrific job at making me laugh :thumbsup2

Linnie said:
In loving memory of my dad "The Chief" 9/17/34-8/10/06 Miss you forever.

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow. :hug:

Goof said:
Sorry to hear about your back, hope you are felling better...

Next time tell Buzz to pay to have your Mother's Day present installed.

LMAO!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

B_R said:
Sorry to hear about your back. Hope you're feeling better soon Linnie.

She's fine. Mow the lawn Woman!!!! :banana:

Thanks everyone. See you in 4 1/2 months!

She's fine. Mow the lawn Woman!!!! :banana:

Thanks everyone. See you in 4 1/2 months!

Well, that's a depressing thought when you put it that way! :(

Linnie, hope your back is feeling better! :goodvibes

Btw, I had to do a double take, I thought your line was GAS master extrodinaire! at first glance! :lmao:

Loved your report!! You both are so funny and refreshing. I am going through a divorce, so nothing is better than seeing a couple that has so much fun together. You are both so blessed! I can't wait until October for the next report. My kids loved it too!!

Samantha

I have to say, I read your ENTIRE trip report in 2 days... and I am just sorry I didn't catch it when everyone was here! Not only are you and Linnie HYSTERICAL, but the friends you made here are pretty darn funny too!
(I would have read the whole thing in one day but I was soooo tired last night, I sat on the couch for a minute and woke up at 5:30 AM... dunno how that happens, must be magic!)

I have never been interested in reading trip reports... I don't know why, maybe it is a jealousy thing :lmao: and I think yours may have ruined me for ANYONE elses!

I will also be in WDW in December, and I originally thought to myself, "I hope they post their plans before they go in a pre-trip report, because then I can follow them and the GAT can work for me too"
Then I realized I have lived in NYC my whole life, I can GAT too!!

I only have one question, I have a friend in Montana, and she claims there are like 14 people in the whole state... where did you ever learn to GAT so well??

Btw, I had to do a double take, I thought your line was GAS master extrodinaire! at first glance! :lmao:

It should be!!! :lmao:

Well, thank you Heavenleigh! That was sure nice!

Btw, there are 17 people in Montana now. Joe Bob and Elly Sue just had triplets last night. :yay:

Actually, I really don't know the population, but I know there's not much need for GATTIN' here. Buzz is from Seattle so he's a city man-that's probably where he gets his GAT from. I was born & raised in Montana. And have yet to ever be on a horse.

Today, that may change. Loud Girl got invited to a b-day party and it's horses and riding a pony and stuff. I don't know if the adults get to ride, but if they do, I probably won't. :headache: Gotta stay with my quirks.

It should be!!! :lmao:

Well, thank you Heavenleigh! That was sure nice!

Btw, there are 17 people in Montana now. Joe Bob and Elly Sue just had triplets last night. :yay:

Actually, I really don't know the population, but I know there's not much need for GATTIN' here. Buzz is from Seattle so he's a city man-that's probably where he gets his GAT from. I was born & raised in Montana. And have yet to ever be on a horse.

Today, that may change. Loud Girl got invited to a b-day party and it's horses and riding a pony and stuff. I don't know if the adults get to ride, but if they do, I probably won't. :headache: Gotta stay with my quirks.

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:
I debated whether to mention the 14 people in Montana, but that is actually what my friend tells me ALL the time (I will have to repeat your response to her, she will get a big kick out of it too!)... I knew you would get that it was a joke, just from reading your trip reports (ok, yes I am addicted, I think I have now read them all)

I hope loud girl has a great time at the birthday party, and I am looking forward to your next trip to read more!
And hey! why break your streak by starting to horseback ride NOW??:rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:
I debated whether to mention the 14 people in Montana, but that is actually what my friend tells me ALL the time (I will have to repeat your response to her, she will get a big kick out of it too!)... I knew you would get that it was a joke, just from reading your trip reports (ok, yes I am addicted, I think I have now read them all)

I hope loud girl has a great time at the birthday party, and I am looking forward to your next trip to read more!
And hey! why break your streak by starting to horseback ride NOW??:rotfl2:

My thoughts exactly! Why start now? We had fun at the party and I did not get on a horse. Didn't even pet one. I did eat some cake though-I never turn that down. :rolleyes: Montana is very sparsly populated compared to other places, but we live in a city of about 80,000 so I actually consider myself a city girl even though both of my parents were raised on the farm. I can shuck a mean ear of corn, but that's about it for my agricultural skills. ;)

This has been a fun TR to write and it was a fun trip to take! I am already ready for our next one!! I have an odd, but very lovable family. Ok, I'm biased, but I think they're pretty fun to go on vacation with. They keep me laughing that's for sure! Thanks for reading our TR HeavenLeigh. It's always nice to hear another person tuned in to our adventures! Or rather, misadventures....

I have really enjoyed your report!! You two are a lot of fun:thumbsup2

When are you going to start a pre-trip report for your next one???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter