The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam - a few people used 1800 Fly Europe for the WBTA 2011 with good results and I have seen on this blog that some people have used them this time too so I wouldn't have any hesitation if the prices are so good.

Good luck with your booking and see you soon.....

Thank you so much for this. I have quite a bit of trepidation but it's lessening hearing people have had good results with them.

Thank you so much for this. I have quite a bit of trepidation but it's lessening hearing people have had good results with them.

I was worried as well, after reading bad reviews for the other consolidators out there. They had an awesome $650 fare last week, but now the one-way are up to $900, with RT at $1100. So I will keep searching, but will watch 1-800 flyeurope closely

We're in the Orlando area now. We were in base housing a couple doors down from the Butler Officers' Club on Camp Foster while we were in Okinawa.

We live just outside the commissary gate of Camp Foster. Right down the road from Araha Beach. We love the area. My youngest DD goes to EC Killan Elementary School on Camp Foster.

I'm booking our hotel prior to the cruise this morning and will start my search for flights later this week. Then what? There's 207 days left and seems so far away. I was scoping out fish extender ideas, but I feel like I need to keep this trip "top of mind" or come August, I'll be scrambling to get ready.

What do you do when you book a trip so far in advance to keep the excitement / preparations going?

We just did the Med cruise 8 months ago, so we are only flying in to Barcelona the morning prior to setting sail.

We lived in Watertown for 17 years before moving back home to Iowa. Welcome aboard!

Thanks! We travel to Des Moines quite often as we have alot of family there. We spent the last 20 years in Florida, so we are still trying to get used to the WI winters.

Just wanted to check in. Haven't been on in a while. I see a lot of people are booking flights. We need to do that too and figure out what hotel we want to stay at in Barcelona. We're still trying to decide if we want to buy DS a seat or not. He turns 2 on the cruise so could still be a lap child but if we get him his own seat I think we have to bring a carseat. Trying to make the decision. Probably will just have him be a lap child to save the money and he wouldn't want to be in the carseat for 8 hours anyway.

Just wanted to check in. Haven't been on in a while. I see a lot of people are booking flights. We need to do that too and figure out what hotel we want to stay at in Barcelona. We're still trying to decide if we want to buy DS a seat or not. He turns 2 on the cruise so could still be a lap child but if we get him his own seat I think we have to bring a carseat. Trying to make the decision. Probably will just have him be a lap child to save the money and he wouldn't want to be in the carseat for 8 hours anyway.

Hi, our DD will turn 2 on 9/26! Hopefully they can become buddies in the nursery! We have flown many times with her already and have bought a seat before for her. You do not need to bring the car seat on the plane- we actually never have brought it on the plane. We always gate check it. That things takes up so much room!! We did buy her a seat - there is no way I want to hold her for that long of a flight! Plus now we have a place to seat her for snacks and what not. We booked on Air Canada and the middle row is 3 seats so we have that whole area to ourselves. Our tickets were about $700 each. Good luck with your decision - hope to meet you on board :)

I've been checking out hotels for 2 days now and can't believe how few there are to choose from. We stayed in Barcelona this past summer and had so many more options. I wonder if there is a convention, conference or if it's just tourist season?

Just been lurking I work two jobs so iam always busy, on company time as i type this LOL, just got vacation time approved so now the real planning begins :) Look foward to boarding with you all- steve

I'm booking our hotel prior to the cruise this morning and will start my search for flights later this week. Then what? There's 207 days left and seems so far away. I was scoping out fish extender ideas, but I feel like I need to keep this trip "top of mind" or come August, I'll be scrambling to get ready.

What do you do when you book a trip so far in advance to keep the excitement / preparations going?

We just did the Med cruise 8 months ago, so we are only flying in to Barcelona the morning prior to setting sail.

We were on the Med cruise with Greece in June, which one were you on?

To keep the excitement going this far our my kids and I research the ports to see what other companies offer as excursions so we will have an idea of what Disney may offer since they don't list it yet. We also see what is within walking distance to the ship just in case we don't need an excursion. As for Preparations, I have no involvement in that at all LOL. My husband and In-Laws deal with the flights and hotels, I just make sure we are packed and show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter