The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

Oh, and I am still not smoking :thumbsup2

Congrats!!! My Future BIL is trying to quit smoking right now!

I'm going to Disney for my honeymoon on December 16-23...we are staying at WL, I can't wait!!! I've only been to Disney twice...once when I was really little and then the other time was a couple of years ago. Yay!!! :cool1:

DH out of town on business- they lost his luggage. Not as bad as "SLDL"s situation, but one twin home from school M & T, went back today... school called at 1:30 to come get the other twin! Aaaarrrggghhhh! But, hey... we leave for Disney in only 289 days!!! :lmao: It's either laugh or cry!

My grandfather is pretty ill and I've been at the hospital very often, but I think that he will recover (knock on wood) :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

AND

I really wish I was going back to WDW soon!

So my friend was talking to one of Marriott's VPs of something and she mentioned that I just bought into DVC. The VP's response: DVC is the best timeshare out there!

I thought that was pretty cool, considering Marriott has their own timeshare.

Not that we need outside validation...

I made brownies with walnuts and a cream cheese swirl on top. Yes I did this at 11PM. I NEEDED CHOCOLATE!

I am thinking of getting a dog. hopefully a pointer puppy from a rescue. I wont bring him to wdw. I think resue kennels are a great thing?

So, according to DIS 455 people have read these posts, but only 69 have posted. Imagine if everyone who read it posted!

I'm home :sick: from work. This is how I'm spending my day keeping a thread going :confused3 . I guess it's better then being at work, of course I can't pay for a WDW trip setting at home.

DD came home sick from school today. I hope she doesn't get sick when we go to Disney!

Patiently waiting arrival of dds Disney Crocs & my Baggallinis that I ordered last week :bored:

Just watched the show on the Animal Kingdom on Animal Planet with my kids and now they are even more pumped to go. Will May ever get here? I swear the days have slowed down and work has gotten even longer.

Oh!!!! By the way I can't wait till September. Getting married on the 8th and Honeymooning the 8th-18th!! YaY!! With my first cruise in the middle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter