The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

It's bright and sunny here.:sunny: I'm watching a squirrel and a purple martin fight for control of the bird feeder.

My kids just wanted to say something...

This is the THREAD that never ends...
Yes it goes on and on my friends...
Some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because....this is the thread that never ends,
Yes it goes on and on my firends,
Some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because.............
:rolleyes1

Oh no...this is going to be stuck in my head all day!!! :rotfl: It doesn't take much but at least I'll get to drive my co-workers crazy :crazy:

Have a good day everyone!

hmmm, i like both colors, but i'm afraid with my LGMHs dangling off me and my new lime green baggellini......the LG ones MIGHT be too much!:cool2:

no, i didn't know they had new colors....i will check them out! thanks for the heads up! :)

hmmm, i like both colors, but i'm afraid with my LGMHs dangling off me and my new lime green baggellini......the LG ones MIGHT be too much!:cool2:

no, i didn't know they had new colors....i will check them out! thanks for the heads up! :)

But aren't you supposed to always match your shoes with your purse? :) (Although, I think when whoever set that fashion rule decades ago, they never thought we would be discussing lime green and orange shoes) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I really like the cotton candy Crocs, but I also want a pair of pink/pearl Disney Crocs! Which to choose? :scratchin

Aww, heck. . .I'll just get both! :teeth:

Let's see what I can post to keep this thread going...

I have a bunch of work to do, but I don't really feel like doing it! LOL! :cool1:

Can't wait for my next trip , we were there in Dec and I started planning our next trip as soon as I got home. I :love: Disney !!!!!!!!!!

I'm going through nicotine withdrawal :guilty: :headache: :sad2: :mad: :sad1:

But I will get past it soon enough:thumbsup2

If you ever decide to quit smoking- and you use the patch-follow the whole plan of the patch- I just quit one day- after 7 days on- so NOW I am going through withdrawals. But I am still smoke free :yay:

I'm going through nicotine withdrawal :guilty: :headache: :sad2: :mad: :sad1:

But I will get past it soon enough:thumbsup2

If you ever decide to quit smoking- and you use the patch-follow the whole plan of the patch- I just quit one day- after 7 days on- so NOW I am going through withdrawals. But I am still smoke free :yay:

Good for you Jodi :banana: , do the patches really help?

Good for you Jodi :banana: , do the patches really help?

In my case they really did. I tried cold turkey a few weeks ago and I was a blubbering mess and a witch with a capital B :rolleyes1

I am chewing a lot of gum. A lot :rotfl:
My husband is very supportive! I can't tell you how important that is to me :cloud9:

In my case they really did. I tried cold turkey a few weeks ago and I was a blubbering mess and a witch with a capital B :rolleyes1

I am chewing a lot of gum. A lot :rotfl:
My husband is very supportive! I can't tell you how important that is to me :cloud9:

Well you should be very proud of yourself. I know the feeling, I was a total B to when I quit my soda addiction. I am really thinking about quitting :smokin: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter