The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL Selina!!!

Anyway, one of Universal employees (who works at Twister) said her friend told her that my favorite guy is Italian...could be true...not sure...I'm terrible when it comes to guessing people's ethnic backgrounds...:p

I think Jennifer Garner would look good in a ghostbuster's suit.....or out of one.....;) :p

Just kidding. We'll keep this PG 13 for Fly Fly......Just teasing.

Okay, I am only doing this because you expected me too and you took over our Jennifer Garner discussion.

Barry, Prince Eric, Kevin, where are you?

NOOO!!!!!!!!! :p :eek: :p

Anyway...no need to keep it Pg-13 for me...God, I've heard and seen worse :rolleyes: And Spidey....more than anyone else (except Kevin...) should know I've even (JOKINGLY) SAID worse!! :p

I posted this in another thread...but...do you like your new tag Spidey???? ;) hehehe...I asked the tag fairy to give it to you!! :p

OMG!!!!! I did not notice until you mentioned it!!!! Thank you. You are so awesome. You see we all look out for each other!

Where'd my groupies go?!?!?! :eek:

Now I have to fend for myself again SpideyHulk, Barry...and soon they're gonna get Kevin in here too!

JessicaR!!!! damo!!! Selina!!! where are you??? lol :)

I've been tidying up. What's going on here then. Fly fly it's sabotage!!!!! The only person who has any right on this one is Barry!!!!!!!!:D :) ;)

If... and that's a big IF... IF I liked guys.. I would vote for green guy #1 cause I don't think it would be a question of "if" for him.. if you know what I mean...

-Kevin

Hmmm, I was thinking that about orange guy (sorry Claire but those pants are mighty tight!).

damo - one word: costume :p

but...I'm not going to guess these things...whether true or not...I find it quite rude to guess someone's sexuality...

If you arte talking about the actual Jennifer Garner thread...I haven't even gone in there! :rolleyes: :D

bump! :bounce:

anyone on still? :) I'm going to Universal tomorrow! Woohoo!

BTW - I'm relying on you ladies to keep this thread going strong while I'm away...and if you are good i'll post more pictures!!! :teeth:

I wanna go tomorrow! :(
Hope ya have a great time Flyfly! So tell me...what will you be doing/seeing during your excursion to Universal tomorrow....:rolleyes: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter