The Last to Post-2nd Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, you can make anything look like a mickey bar:lmao: its weird everytime I click on your TR it wont open and then it goes to this thing where it starts checking my files. I dont get it.

I think I know what you are talking about. I keep getting these messages that some add on failed to run. I don't think it's just my TR, but I think there is something on the DIS, maybe a banner ad, that is trying to run itself when you click on certain windows. My browser seems to block it.

How are you feeling today? Any better? I have some ginger in my freezer if you would like some!

Something about pandoras box? How do you feel this morning? I went back to bed after the dog I watch got dropped off. And as soon as I did I heard a big bang. I ran outside and it was a car accident. They were okay. Both cars are totaled.

Don't remember sorry. Feeling alright, the coughs come in sort of attacks not althrough the day. So while I don't feel like I may cough anymore, who knows?

Car crashes are super loud, a real bang.

Don't remember sorry. Feeling alright, the coughs come in sort of attacks not althrough the day. So while I don't feel like I may cough anymore, who knows?

Car crashes are super loud, a real bang.

I am glad you feel better. Just keep getting enough rest. Try gargling with salt as well.

I have a paid focus group in a couple of hours. :yay: for easy money!

That's cool I hope it's fun.

Is that like a survey?

Yes but more informal, more like talking as a group with a leader asking questions. Maybe you've seen one on tv, where they ask a group of adults what they would do in a situation, or a group of kids what they think about a toy.

I did a bunch of these during college and was paid in dining credits I could use at the Union food court. Some were interesting, some quick, some dragged on. In the end I was just getting free pizza.

Oh good, you can make anything look like a mickey bar:lmao: its weird everytime I click on your TR it wont open and then it goes to this thing where it starts checking my files. I dont get it.

That does sound like a virus. Are you using a link on the DIS? Which TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter