The Happyfingers Family are on Holiday

fingerdancing.gif

I bet you have some excited fingers by now.

Hope you are not loosing z's over thinking about you trip, I know I will.

thread title updated

"tomorrow it will be tomorrow"

i thought that was very clever

still couching up some flem (too much info i know) but the tamiflu has definately seemed to have helped

for some reason the internet has stopped working, not sure if its the entire network or just my modem has died so im running of the iphone personal hotspot at the moment

in case i forget i want to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone for their advice and their kind words over the last 12 months when this all began

cheers and i will pop in to say goodbye before we go :banana:

Oh I'm so excited for you. I haven't been around here for ages so I'm looking forward to reading through this thread and finding out more about your trip. Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Flight, Happy Travels, looking forward to reading your trip report..... Will be listening out for Aussie Accent and wondering if it is you.....:rotfl2:

Hey HappyFingers.......the dollar is over USD1.07....nice! Maybe you could grab an early Fathers Day present at duty free tomorrow! ;)

Go crazy (nerf crazy - nothing stronger please), and have a ball. :banana:

It's going to be dueling trip reports around here in November....can't wait. :)

House is nearly clean
Fridge is off and cleaned out
At max brener having a coffee

Next is stow the car in the garage and lock the garage down nice and secure

Then start to pack suitcases
Leftover Indian curry for dinner and watch a movie and off to bed

Getting up at 4am to try and beat the jetlag

Everyone super excited

Hope this trip is everything you have dreamed it to be!

Can't wait to read the trip report:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter