The Happyfingers Family are on Holiday

seems silly i know, i get up in the middle of the night and take a wide step out of bed so as not to stand on her sleeping on the floor by my side, but she isnt there anymore

:confused3

P1000021.jpg

Got up this morning and kicked the side of the bed waking my wife up

she growled at me (not a morning person) :rotfl2: but then she looked at me as i did some sort of irish, hungarian, russian SINGLE DIGIT DANCE, she giggled as she knew what i was doing and i stopped just before she could get the video carera on her iphone working

im scottish (heritage) 3rd generation Aussie, so im not sure why i was doing a irish, hungarian, russian hybrid single digit dance, but i did it regradless :lmao:

so here it is
the single digit dance
tigger_piglet_dance_animated.gif
b-422561-animated_dancing_baby.gif
GIF_20Animated_20Dancing_20Cat.gif
animated_elaine.gif

happy re your happy dance......

would be happier if i was doing the single digit happy dance...oh well..

Yay on the single digit dance :banana::banana: I am right there with you. It is the best feeling. My dbf and me keep breaking out in spontaneous dancing :cool1: it is a good time.

The ship that we are going on Is going to be on Sunday night , channel 7 Sunday night the program, be sure to check it out

ok do i now do a 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, bye update or is that going to be annoying ?

whats the etticette oh damm that doesnt spell good :confused3

jim beam black lubel you dud thus to mey

:rotfl2:

ok do i now do a 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, bye update or is that going to be annoying ?

whats the etticette oh damm that doesnt spell good :confused3

jim beam black lubel you dud thus to mey

:rotfl2:

just count them down...we all can live the dream thru you.......

i will be doing the day by day countdown...starting today and I'm at 17....

thread title updated

last day of the month so tomorrow we roll over the calender and then its just a simple case of 2 more days

we have the suitcases ready to pack, we have just about every drug ever made for the in case we need that scenario, in fact we have so much that we had to put all the drugs in a special bag :rotfl2:

ok we have 200mg tramadol (very strong painkiller in case of back spasm)
nurofen plus (for mixing with tramadol, provides a long lasting zombie type numbness) :confused3
antibiotics
tamiflu
childrens panadol
mylanta
sunscreen
and prolly a few more that i cant recall right now

Wow, three days to go :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have a drug bag too :lmao: Between the asthma, sinus, and reflux in this family, and that's before we get to the regular stuff like panadol and sunscreen!!!

Just don't forget the imodium.

Ooh, here's a hint when you come back into Australia there is a question about having drugs/medicines on the card. Of course you need to tick yes, but have a list handy to show the customs people, often saves having to show them all.

imodium yes thankyou

could come in handy on the cruise

i read that if you ask for it at the pursers desk on the ship they will give it to you

then immediately quaratine your whole family in the cabin :confused3

so dont ask the ships purser for imdoium :rotfl2:

Wow, what a list! But all very helpful to me thanks so am off to make myself another packing list :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter