The Fridge Swap that will never die thread!!! ;-)

I was thinking we could come up a name for our swap. I am not very creative the only thing I can come up with is POPPIN' Fridge Swap:confused3

Yeah, I will never be in advertising LOL

Anyone????

Christa112 - I have not posted enough to be able to PM you, but I am definitely still interested in the fridge swap for 6/25-7/1. Thanks!

Kelly (jandkn)

Christa112 - I just sent an e-mail to your other e-mail address (before I saw this post). Sorry. Please let me know if you need to me to send another e-mail to your yahoo address. I also just sent payment through paypal, so hopefully we will be all set. Thanks again!

Kelly

Those free dining dates on all the Pop swaps were filling up quicker than I could sign up for so a couple of us decided to start our own.

So this means, the dates are pretty much wide open between now and forever!! Here's your chance.

Follow the link in my signature to check it out!

sent my $$ via paypal - thanks for organizing this !

Hi! I just PMed, but then saw the second list on pg.2 ... not sure which list u r going by....
I'd be interested during the dates 5/10-5/14 if they aren't already taken!!

So glad to be part of the swap! Just wanted to mention that my actual trip dates are 5/7 thru 5/14, so KatyMac, if you are reading this, just let me know when you wish to swap and we'll make arrangements!

christa112,

Thanks for the PM, I have been looking for a swap with all of my dates open in July! I sent you a PM back

Thanks again
Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter