The Fridge Swap that will never die thread!!! ;-)

Darnit! :mad: My dates are already taken! If this takes off, I'd be happy to organize another swap!:hippie:

I am interested but my dates are already taken also. Rebecca06261, my dates are sept.19-28, maybe we could start another? What are your dates?

I have been trying to find a swap for our trip, but our dates seem to be very popular. We will be there 6/25/08 - 7/1/08. Thanks!

I am interested but my dates are already taken also. Rebecca06261, my dates are sept.19-28, maybe we could start another? What are your dates?

Depending what Rebecca06261 dates are I would like to get in my dates are 9/12-9/20 but I can give up the fridge on the 19th if needed.

Hi christa112, I managed to find another pop fridge swap that had my dates and have committed to them. So my please open up my dates Aug24-30. I believe vandort has expressed interest in dates Aug 24-Sept 1. Thank you.

Hi! I would love to join a POP fridge swap! :yay:

I have two trips planned:

May 15th-19th
and
Nov 28 - Dec 6th

Please let me know. Every swap I've cked out, my dates have already been spoken for. Thanks so much! Kathy

We would love to be part of one but looks like our dates are similar to others. We would need 9/24-10/4. Id someone decides to start another one then you can count me in !

Interested!

November 28, 2008 - December 9, 2008.

Could vary a day one way or the other. SWA hasn't released airfares yet.

And my life sometimes can take funny turns. But I would still contribute the $$ to the swap, even if I had to cancel my trip.

Just looked at Alleycat's post and she beat me to the dates!

If she drops out, please include me.

Thanks!

Depending what Rebecca06261 dates are I would like to get in my dates are 9/12-9/20 but I can give up the fridge on the 19th if needed.

All of us seem to be going during the same weeks! I'm 9/13 through 9/20. Let's hang around a little while longer..I'm thinking it's early yet, I bet we can orchestrate something! Last year, there were a ton of fridge-swaps around. Let's give it a couple of days and see what happens. Lurkers-if your interested, leave your dates and we'll keep a tab on it. If it looks like something can happen, we'll make it happen! pixiedust:

Rebecca06261 - overlapping dates... :confused3

My dates are Sept 14 - 18.

I am VERY interested in joining a swap if a couple of new ones get started.

Thanks!!!

Rebecca06261 - overlapping dates... :confused3

My dates are Sept 14 - 18.

I am VERY interested in joining a swap if a couple of new ones get started.

Thanks!!!

Yep, overlapping dates, which is the problem. This is why I'm thinking that if we all keep posting our dates, then we may be able to begin our own swaps. Afterall, even if we have to buy a new fridge, $15.00 pp per trip is still cheaper than $12.00 per day that POP charges. :idea:

I know someone has already put in a request that over laps with my own, but I would be interested in august 10th-17th & could probably add a coffee maker to the swap after my trip is completed. If my dates open up please let know :)
$10-$20 or even a little more is still much less than what pop would charge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter