• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Everything Pooh Sized Thread

I thought so. Thanks for the advice! I think i'll skip it until next year. Still a lot of weight to lose! :)

I wear Lane Bryant's Cacique undies as my everyday and they do well in the parks also. Only time I've been uncomfortable was after getting utterly drenched on Kali Rapids. And I don't think ANY kind of underwear would have helped that! But it did cause the waistband to dig a bit. (I am MUCH heavier than my avatar pic, it's from quite a few years ago but it's my favorite so I keep it up. :) )

cool those are my go to as well...thanks

I thought so. Thanks for the advice! I think i'll skip it until next year. Still a lot of weight to lose! :)

I'll through in my results -

I am about 6'3.5" and weigh around 390. I wear a 5xlt shirt, and size 54 pants. I have previously skipped 7DMT and a few others because I assumed I wouldn't fit, and I wanted to avoid embarrassment.

This trip I made up my mind i was going to try everything I wanted to ride with my kids and I am happy to say that I fit everything I tried in cluding the mine train. I will admit that clamping both legs together enough to pull the bar back was a bit painful on the outside of my thighs where the bar hit, but it was totally doable to for the short ride.

Here is a list of everything I rode:
MK - Big Thunder, Pirates, Magic Carpets, Haunted Mansion, Small World, Peter Pan, Pooh, Mad Tea Party (a bit tight with my stomach against the turning mech in the middle), Enchanted Tales, Seven Dwarfs, People Mover, Carousel of Progress, Regal Carousel, Barnstormer, Walt Disney RR, Tiki Room, Dumbo, Stitch, Laugh Floor, Under the Sea, Mickey's Philharmagic, Hall of Presidents, Jungle Cruise. I know I would have fit on Space Mountain, but my kids rode with my wife so I skipped it.
EP - Test Track, (rode Soarin' before but refurbed on this trip), The Land, Seas wth Nemo, Turtle Talk, Spaceship Earth, Ellen's Energy, Imagination, Grand Fiesta Tour (Mexico). (loved the pizza in Via Napoli, by the way).
HS - Star Tours (5 times with my boy), Muppets 3D, Toy Story, Frozen Celebration, Fantasmic, Great Movie Ride
AK - Killimanjaro Safaris, Bug's Life, Festival of Lion King, Flights of Wonder (awesome show), Nemo show, EXPEDITION EVEREST!!!!! (used the test car and fit just fine - easy fit after the 7DMT which was tight - this has a similar bar, but much more room), Primevil Whirl.

Hopefully I am not forgetting anything, but I haven't seen someone with my measurements post before, so I wanted to help anyone else my size feel more comfortable. I am pretty flexible for my size, but I didn't have any trouble getting into/out of anything I rode. Hope this helps.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know any specifics of any rides.

hi, i was totally paranoid about this 3rd trip, as i'm the heaviest and weakest i've ever been (and ok....older obv..but ((stick tongue out))
well we did the touring plan for the first time...ok..not militant...and heck i could have done it with the map..but more to LOOK at what we wanted and plan it in order..i know seems obvious...but every back and forth of 10 mins ...would kill me. Plus we divided the park in 2 days (with our spare 3rd day if we havent hit it all) so we hit that section..and ignore the rest unless i have more in me...and use the castle as our end point..(i know stupid but I"VE never been through the castle...lol)

i feel SO MUCH BETTER about seeing it on paper....

just a tip..

I can finally weigh in (bad pun intended) on Universal! I hadn't been in a long time because I knew I wouldn't fit on the coasters and didn't want to spend money on a ticket because of it. I was about 360lbs, 5'6". I went to Universal last week, I'm down to 246 and in a size 20/22. I fit on everything, but did go in the modified seats on most things. The HP area and rides were AMAZING!

I also tried 7DMT for the first time (yesterday) and was perfectly comfortable.

Hey guys! Gosh am I glad I found this thread. I am a proud pooh sized person currently planning on going to Wizarding World. I am 5'6", 289, 3x men's shirt and 50" pants. Am I gonna have trouble with rides and finding merch?

Hey guys! Gosh am I glad I found this thread. I am a proud pooh sized person currently planning on going to Wizarding World. I am 5'6", 289, 3x men's shirt and 50" pants. Am I gonna have trouble with rides and finding merch?

My son is probably around your size. He's taller but heavier, also wearing a 3x in shirts. I can't help much with the rides, as he doesn't ride much due to an inner ear issue (he only choose to try Men In Black, ET Adventure, Shrek 4D, Woody Woodpecker Coaster, Cat in the Hat, Dr. Seuss Trolley, and Flight of the Hippogriff. All with no issues). But as for clothing merchandise...we did shop for tshirts quite a bit and had some trouble finding 3x's. We didn't have any luck with 3x in any of the HP area shops, but oddly enough our hotel (Royal Pacific) had HP house tshirts up to 3x. We also found 3x's in the comic store in super hero land. There was one other place we found 3x's and I'm blanking on it...it was maybe the super large gift shop at the front of IoA. Hope this helps a little!

I don't know about the merch. But I can tell you the larger, modified seats are on the outsides at the 2 HP rides. On the coasters, it's usually rows 3 and 6 or so, look for the seats with 2 belts.

I'm about your size and I don't fit in the test seats anymore for Gringotts or FJ. :(

And I'm aiming for the yellow "modified" light, I know I will probably fit in the seats because I'm not a full fledged 50", I'm im between 48"and49"

Is anyone else close to my size and has gone on FJ with a modified seat? The trip is in 3 weeks and I CANNOT lose weight in that short of a time span (or at least not healthily)

Hi,

I was wondering which rides have test seat at WDW? I see Expedition Everest does. Any others my daughter's fiance is about 6 foot tall and wears a 3x shirt he has VERY broad shoulders. Worried about Rockin roller coaster.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi,

I was wondering which rides have test seat at WDW? I see Expedition Everest does. Any others my daughter's fiance is about 6 foot tall and wears a 3x shirt he has VERY broad shoulders. Worried about Rockin roller coaster.

Thanks,
Tammy
I don't know if it has a test seat or not. However, I am 6'0", very top-heavy, and was able to ride just fine when I weighed 370 lbs and wore a 5X. So I'm guessing he will be fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter