The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I'm taking a chance on these. I ordered the Belle and Tiki Room dresses in both L and XL. I am larger on top than on the bottom so I sometimes have to go up a size. I'm hoping at least one of them fits.

So Christmas and new HM are in stock?
Eeek, hope they are there in early December!
Do you remember the prices?

They were not for sale yet when I saw them last week. They had 1 of each on display in glass cases. Maybe they are now??

For anyone thinking of ordering the Christmas dress online (if becomes available there) I am 5'1" 120 lbs and just bought the small and it fits wonderfully. It does have pockets! The front neckline is a little higher up than other styles but not so much that it bothers me. It's a win and I can't wait for Thanksgiving to be over so I can start wearing it.

I just got the haunted mansion dress in M. It's beyond comfy, fits, and HAS POCKETS!

I SHOULD be a S, but I've put on 20 lbs in the past year. I'm kind of in between S & M. If I lose the 20, the M will be too big. (guess I'll have to buy another one then - oh well) I'm 5' 1", 135 lbs - 36 chest.

I'm leaning toward wearing it for one of my MNSSHP costumes - either adding maid accessories, or adding goth/lady in mourning accessories.

I'm totally wearing it to work next week!

and there it is!

:jumping1: Hooray!!! :jumping1:
party: My Tiki dress and ToT purse arrived today!!!! party:

I tried the Small at the Emporium and it fit to a T but I prefer a little room for a summer dress. Now it feels about 1/2" loose which is perfect! 34C, 27W 115# 5'2", pockets on side, 2 button holes on straps. LOVE IT!
upload_2017-11-8_17-26-27.png

The Tower of Terror purse is cute too! It has two pockets inside, one zips and the other doesn't both feel too tight even to hold lipstick. It's very roomy. Wish it had a shoulder strap but I have an extra one I can use. :D
upload_2017-11-8_17-29-39.png

Very pleased with my purchases! Thanks Disney!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlogMinnie/status/927984713998000128

This is all I can find right now. Hopefully she is right! Sounded pretty definite. I am not really on twitter (have never posted) but I like it for the random stuff that interests me. This Blog Minnie seems to be in parks all the time and have somewhat of an inside track.

I saw a lot of twitter comments from Blog Minnie during MNSSHP, pretty spot on with the info! This is looking good for those that will be there. I wonder if the dress will be available online and/or the app as well.

For anyone thinking of ordering the Christmas dress online (if becomes available there) I am 5'1" 120 lbs and just bought the small and it fits wonderfully. It does have pockets! The front neckline is a little higher up than other styles but not so much that it bothers me. It's a win and I can't wait for Thanksgiving to be over so I can start wearing it.

So they’re selling it in the store now?!

I tried the Small at the Emporium and it fit to a T but I prefer a little room for a summer dress. Now it feels about 1/2" loose which is perfect! 34C, 27W 115# 5'2", pockets on side, 2 button holes on straps. LOVE IT!
The Tower of Terror purse is cute too!

Hey - no fair - you cut your sparkling smile out of the picture.....

It does fit perfectly! And now i may have to buy the purse too.......Better plant another money tree in the back yard.....

Did you see all of the new fantastic jewelry and accessory items added to the parks app???!!!

unfortunately lots are 'in store only' even if they don't say so on the front screen....like EVERYTHING I want.....

Reports yesterday that Christmas dress will be available Black Friday, November 24th.
I saw a lot of twitter comments from Blog Minnie during MNSSHP, pretty spot on with the info! This is looking good for those that will be there. I wonder if the dress will be available online and/or the app as well.
Why on Black Friday? Christmas season is here! I'll be at the parks next week and need to try it on! I feel like if you decorate everything for Christmas this early then you need to release the special Christmas dress this early!

Did you see all of the new fantastic jewelry and accessory items added to the parks app???!!!

unfortunately lots are 'in store only' even if they don't say so on the front screen....like EVERYTHING I want.....

Yes that's so frustrating! I wanted to purchase the Haunted Mansion dress there was no signage so I clicked on size small and it says "In store only" so I clicked medium and it allows me to add it to my cart o_O The medium wouldn't work for me ^sigh^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter