The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Ordered this morning with 20% off and free shipping :-)

Bring on Christmas!

If I remember correctly you have the Tiki, Haunted Mansion and Christmas dress. Do you have the Tower of Terror dress? I really wish Disney would put that online! Booo, hisss!!!

I had the Christmas dress in my cart and was all ready to check out but then realized all the discount codes are for Disney Visa holders only (I'm Canadian so couldn't apply for one even if I wanted to). :sad: So now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale - it would be a lot easier to justify the purchase if I can get some kind of discount!

If I remember correctly you have the Tiki, Haunted Mansion and Christmas dress. Do you have the Tower of Terror dress? I really wish Disney would put that online! Booo, hisss!!!

I have Haunted mansion, tower of terror, tiki, belle, and now christmas!
(much needed because I just emptied my closet of all of my dresses that dont fit) ToT is the only one I can't wear to work - other than the fact that its always freezing in the office so I'm always wearing heavy sweaters....

Woo hoo! Going in Disney Style.

I am an AP, DVC and Disney visa holder.
Are there any codes or ways to stack codes ??
How do you get 25% off ...

I know the 25% code I mentioned earlier has ended. Just try staking the codes, I'm not sure which will give you the best discount. It all seems around 20% and free ship.

Dresses now available at the Contemporary gift shop. On Monday night when I was there they had the Tower of Terror dress there as well as Minnie, Snow White, Tiki. If you need to try on would be a less crazy location to do so.

I just ordered the Christmas dress this morning. So excited!

Now I have one issue. The dress looks like it would be perfect for a 75 degree Orlando Christmas. However, I happen to live in the Arctic tundra of North Georgia and will need to be warm as well as beautiful.:crazy::cold:

What are your ideas for wearing this in winter time? Red sweater? White shrug? Bare or covered legs? What kind of shoes?

Open to just about anything.

Thanks so much!

Did you order it yet? If you order through the app and your AP is attached to your account, you will automatically get a 20% discount and free shipping- plus in most states, there is no tax.

No stacking discounts. They are smart like that.

I just ordered the Christmas dress this morning. So excited!

Now I have one issue. The dress looks like it would be perfect for a 75 degree Orlando Christmas. However, I happen to live in the Arctic tundra of North Georgia and will need to be warm as well as beautiful.:crazy::cold:

What are your ideas for wearing this in winter time? Red sweater? White shrug? Bare or covered legs? What kind of shoes?

Open to just about anything.

Thanks so much!

Although I live in Southern California, it can get chilly. I plan to wear a short white cardigan and flats (I cannot wear heels for anything other than sitting down :rotfl:.) If it is really cold I'll probably wear white leggings.

Good luck!

The holiday dress was for sale at the dress shop at Disney springs today. I asked the cast member why they were put out early since I wasn't expecting them until Black Friday. He told me that they decided to put them out early for dapper days.

Has anyone seen any photos or heard any prices for the CM costume bags they'll have available at the Dress Shop next weekend? I am DYING for a Tower of Terror and Great Movie Ride bag, but since I'm not local I'd have someone picking them up for me. I'd love to know ahead of time how much they'll be and what they look like so I can have a plan of attack for her, haha.

The holiday dress was for sale at the dress shop at Disney springs today. I asked the cast member why they were put out early since I wasn't expecting them until Black Friday. He told me that they decided to put them out early for dapper days.

Do you know if the new Christmas Dooney bags were also put out early? I'm stalking them and hoping to grab one before they sell out.

Has anyone seen any photos or heard any prices for the CM costume bags they'll have available at the Dress Shop next weekend? I am DYING for a Tower of Terror and Great Movie Ride bag, but since I'm not local I'd have someone picking them up for me. I'd love to know ahead of time how much they'll be and what they look like so I can have a plan of attack for her, haha.

also super curious about these bags!

NEW
The Cast Member Costume Bag Collection

This limited release collection was designed by the Disney Parks costuming team. The special line of bags is created from authentic cast member costumes from the Haunted Mansion, Great Movie Ride attractions, as well as Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant. These inspired bags really bring to life pieces of memorabilia from these beloved Disney spots.

You’ll find totes, cosmetic cases, and zip cases that have blossomed from these cast member costumes. I must say this is one of the most fashionable ways of owning a piece of Disney Parks Magic I’ve seen in quite a long time too. These products will be available at Cherry Tree Lane at the Marketplace Co-op, with a new collection launching each day over 3 days.

upload_2017-11-20_18-16-59.png

WDW Facebook Video:

Last edited:
  • The Great Movie Ride will launch simultaneously on Black Friday, November 24th.
  • Haunted Mansion collection will make it’s debut on Saturday, November 25th.
  • Lastly Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto will make it’s premier on Sunday November 26th.
There will be purchase limits on these beautiful new bags, so hopefully everyone that really wants one will be able to bring home a piece of the magic.

upload_2017-11-20_18-23-47.png

upload_2017-11-20_18-23-57.png

upload_2017-11-20_18-24-6.png

Last edited:
  • The Great Movie Ride and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror collections will launch simultaneously on Black Friday, November 24th.
  • Haunted Mansion collection will make it’s debut on Saturday, November 25th.
  • Lastly Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto will make it’s premier on Sunday November 26th.
There will be purchase limits on these beautiful new bags, so hopefully everyone that really wants one will be able to bring home a piece of the magic.

Any rumors of online access to them?

The "Cast Costume Collection" looks interesting, but what exactly is a "zip case?" The photos are really small, but it looks like it's maybe an eyeglass case?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts