The Days in Disney - Live Trip Report

Just back from Florida Mall. Bought a scarf and earrings from charming charlies and a couple of beannies from Disney store for the dogs:rotfl2: I also bought some lipsticks from Sephora, I love that shop. Also bought something for DD but cant say as she is reading these boards:thumbsup2

After the mall we decided to get lunch at Earls and bring it back to SSR and sit on the varanda. Earls was quite busy so glad we werent looking to sit in there. We got a Original beef and a BLT as well as a cookie and potato salad. What was funny when we were driving to Earls was that DH said he would pay for lunch and for a second I thought "how nice" then realised it is already on the dining plan and he was smirking:rotfl2:

It is more hotter today with a bit of humidity but not as hot as August which is when we usually come. I now think October/November might be my favourite time of year to be here:banana:

Pictures to follow

P1020091.jpg

Just going to MNSSHP

P1020092.jpg

P1020094.jpg

P1020093.jpg

P1020102.jpg

P1020109.jpg

You both look fab in your halloween costumes :thumbsup2

It was fun going in MK dressed up - even funnier going on winnie the pooh ride dressed up as pirates. One little boy was apparently scared of pirates and I waved to him and then after that he kept waving too me. His Dad said he was really scared of them. so maybe I wasnt scary:confused3:rotfl:

Dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby was really nice last night and DH had wanted to go to this restaurant for a long time.

Afterwards we went round a few shops and then saw Fantasmic, cant remember the last time we saw this show but it is lovely.

Today we are going shopping again as I want to buy Yankee candles and look in Chicos, also look to go to Lake Buena Vista Outlets, which we have never been to before.

By the way the Christmas decorations were up in HS and they are playing christmas songs - finding the music a bit weird as it is only just November. I can see me wanting to put the tree up at home at this rate when we return:rotfl2:

It is an entree, it is steak with mash potatoes and homemade butter topping:rotfl2:

We didnt have puddings as we were both too stuffed:thumbsup2

Have been to Lake Beuna Vista Outlets today and also Premium Outlets (by Universal). Didnt buy too much in LBV and will probably not go back there, not that good unfortunately. I bought a jacket, 2 tops and a blouse from Chicos plus yankee candles and a make up bag. I love the Premium Outlets that used to be Prime Outlets. It is my favourite shopping mall.

I am thinking of buying a pair of Uggs making up my mind on them which are $150

We then went to the Polynesian to have the chicken noodles again and sat outside with the ducks who obviously thought we were there to feed them. Also the local squirrel came along as well and ate a few french fries:rotfl2:

I also drove back from Poly to Saratoga which is a first - but I found it really easy to drive so DH now thinks he can have a few beers so I can drive back each time:confused3

When we got back we also rang to book the boggy creek boat ride for Monday, which will be exciting.

Tonight we are going to DTD and will be eating at Wolfgang Pucks Express.

Tomorrow we are going to the DTD sale which starts at 5.30 a.m. as we can get 25% off so the items I want I will try and get then. We are then going to HS early to go on Toy Story Mania and other rides.

What catagory did you buy to get the edge? I got a ford escape but wanted an edge!

It looked like some kind of waffle on top! Well must get some new glasses :upsidedow

It did, looks like those potato waffle things - wasnt my dinner but DH said it was really good I had the lamb which was the other dish in the pics and was really yummy

Have been to Lake Beuna Vista Outlets today and also Premium Outlets (by Universal). Didnt buy too much in LBV and will probably not go back there, not that good unfortunately. I bought a jacket, 2 tops and a blouse from Chicos plus yankee candles and a make up bag. I love the Premium Outlets that used to be Prime Outlets. It is my favourite shopping mall.

I am thinking of buying a pair of Uggs making up my mind on them which are $150

We then went to the Polynesian to have the chicken noodles again and sat outside with the ducks who obviously thought we were there to feed them. Also the local squirrel came along as well and ate a few french fries:rotfl2:

I also drove back from Poly to Saratoga which is a first - but I found it really easy to drive so DH now thinks he can have a few beers so I can drive back each time:confused3

When we got back we also rang to book the boggy creek boat ride for Monday, which will be exciting.

Tonight we are going to DTD and will be eating at Wolfgang Pucks Express.

Tomorrow we are going to the DTD sale which starts at 5.30 a.m. as we can get 25% off so the items I want I will try and get then. We are then going to HS early to go on Toy Story Mania and other rides.

LBV outlets was v quiet when we went - much more 'downmarket' than the other outlets. That said DH did get a bargain of some white polo shirts with a mickey logo for $5 each in the character outlet (they a really nice quality aswell)

Well done on driving (I still haven't braved it!)

We loved boggy creek - which location are you doing.

Buy the uggs - I didn't and am regretting it now. They are the same price in pounds over here.

Just catching up.....some nice photos :thumbsup2
Great costumes for MNSSHP.....looks like you grabbed plenty of 'swag'. Have you eaten it all yet?
Yak N Yeti is always a good meal for us, I can also recommend the CS there as well. The portions are huge.
Not done Brown Derby yet, was this part of the Fantasmic! package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter