The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

I've been both Peggy Sue and Jennifer (when my real name is neither).

I've been Lillian (my real name is Christine) and I swear that was the only day people have taken pictures of me or repeatedly said my name instead of "excuse me, miss".. etc hahah.

Anyway, I'm Main Entrance strollers/wheelchairs/ECVs/lockers/etc at Magic Kingdom.. we have the same costume as the turnstile folks.

54x2fo.jpg

Not very flattering. The other day someone asked if I worked there.. I kind of stared at her for a moment before replying.

2a7tljd.jpg

Our coat. I believe the black ones are for people who've been cross-trained. Could be wrong though. :)

2ck4du.jpg

WELCOME TO MAGIC KINGDOM! AH! Really though. Hahaha.

souslocéan;35857203 said:
I've been Lillian (my real name is Christine) and I swear that was the only day people have taken pictures of me or repeatedly said my name instead of "excuse me, miss".. etc hahah.

Anyway, I'm Main Entrance strollers/wheelchairs/ECVs/lockers/etc at Magic Kingdom.. we have the same costume as the turnstile folks.

Not very flattering. The other day someone asked if I worked there.. I kind of stared at her for a moment before replying.

I'm a UK CM and we often get people asking if we work there. We have CM written in big letters across our back and certainly the old costumes were not flattering and very def cm ones but we'd still get asked. Done the 'huh??' stare myself :-)

We also have to wear a badge if we forget our own. You can tell I've been there too long cause I was wearing another badge and it wasn't until about 4 hours into my shift that I realised 3 guests had refered to me by my actual name not my badge name :rotfl:

btw, I'm out there on hol in April with two fellow cms...I'll wave if I see you as we go in to MK.

The basic rule about hair is if it covers your name tag, it should be up. Guests should be able to know your name (or what your name is for the day if you lost your own name tag ;) ).

Oh deeear! I have pretty long hair, but I thikn it'd stay out of the way... I dunno, if I even get accepted, I'll probably have my hair up anyway since it's so hot out *__*

Thankyou!

souslocéan;35857203 said:

2ck4du.jpg

WELCOME TO MAGIC KINGDOM! AH! Really though. Hahaha.

This one is my favorite! :D haha. It's fun. :goodvibes

I got accepted for Custodial I know about the costume in MK but they are the same in the other parks or they are different? just because the only one i have seen is the one from MK i hope i get AK...
Thanks!

I got accepted for Custodial I know about the costume in MK but they are the same in the other parks or they are different? just because the only one i have seen is the one from MK i hope i get AK...
Thanks!

The custodial costume is the same at MK, Epcot, and DHS. And it has different coloring at AK.

Don't know if this is already on here, but can someone please post a picture of their merchandise uniform?
I didn't even have merch on my role checklist, but after my phone interview a couple days ago, I think if I am accepted this will be what I get (because all she asked me were merch questions).
Anywho... I would like to see what the uniform looks like, and let me know if you like working in merch!

Don't know if this is already on here, but can someone please post a picture of their merchandise uniform?
I didn't even have merch on my role checklist, but after my phone interview a couple days ago, I think if I am accepted this will be what I get (because all she asked me were merch questions).
Anywho... I would like to see what the uniform looks like, and let me know if you like working in merch!

Merchandise costumes vary from store to store. There are probably a few outfits on the thread already.

this is my old Fantasyland Merchandise costume. Ah I miss my chicken skirt! and I had all NEW ones, and everyone always asked if they were wet(they were just not faded :D)

imagejpeg_1.jpg

Thats a friend of mine from home who came and visited me while I was working

Now for my PAC costume(parade audience control) my favorite of all!

pac.jpg

A bunch of us after MISICI.

and with the blazer

Photo0693.jpg

The only thing that sucks about the PAC costume is that it is NOT fitting for hot weather. it shouldn't be an outdoor costume, buuuuuuut it is, because thats what our role is. *shrugs* still i like that i look pretty sexy and like a secret agent in it.

I don't have a pic of the turnstile costume, but it was already posted, as it's the same for mk strollers.

How come I can't find any pictures of mousekeeping. Ive only seen the pop century one :confused:

I have one from Boardwalk and one from All Star. I also worked at Coronado, Port Orleans, and Y&B, but I don't have pics of those costumes anymore. The Y&B was similar to Boardwalk, Coronado had these BRIGHT yellow shorts and a turquoise top with an "Aztec" Mickey design on a square collar, and Port Orleans was (if I remember correctly) a blue skirt, brown apron, and multi-colored top. The apron and skirt colors may have been reversed, though.

DSC00522.png

The apron was too small (it should've been down around my waist, not up that high) and I hate how I look in this, but this is the costume for Boardwalk housekeeping. BW was my home resort, so I got very used to this costume. It was actually pretty comfortable when you got the right sizes. Always check sizes and try them on first, since Disney's costume sizing is nine kinds of crazy (I had a 2x top at Coronado that was so tight I felt like I couldn't breathe, so the next day I got a 3x; that was so big I had to pin the collar so I wouldn't be flashing every time I bent down).

DSC01357.jpg

All Star. You can't see them clearly, but the pants are white. The top is a tunic with pockets, so you don't have an apron. Also, they let me slide on my hair color back then, but they don't anymore. It has to look natural. I'd forgotten my nametag at BW, so I had a loaner with a training tag on it since I was deployed and only there for a week.

Both had white shoes, but All Star may have had black shoes normally, I don't remember.

How do you know you'll be working at AKL? I don't think they give out assignments until you get there.

does anyone have costume pictures of custodial for animal kingdom? :]

They are mainly white, except where the blueish/turquoise is on the other custodial costumes, it is a sage greenish with a brown pattern of animals. (If I remember correctly...lol) :)

I tried searching, but I couldn't find any pictures online. Edit: I found some in the following video that I posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter