The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

Ooo - I found this picture with the guys costume as well!!! Honestly, the costumes here are great!!!

10124_804696719212_5115828_46775349_2900810_n.jpg

HEY! I know the girl in the green! She works for the mouse as well. We went to the same HS and both attended UCF.

Kind of random to see someone you know on a thread...haha :rotfl:

GREAT MOVIE RIDE Usher Costume

Day+1.jpg

10 Mickey Bonus Points for anyone who can tell me who the person in the picture is!

Ash, that is AWESOME that you are working GMR. That is my favorite ride. I'm jealous!! how is it so far?

HEY! I know the girl in the green! She works for the mouse as well. We went to the same HS and both attended UCF.

Kind of random to see someone you know on a thread...haha :rotfl:

She actually works at TPL - she came in with some friends on her day off. I actually pulled this picture from her Facebook! :rotfl:

She actually works at TPL - she came in with some friends on her day off. I actually pulled this picture from her Facebook! :rotfl:

hahaha cool! I wasn't sure where she worked currently, I knew she had worked in quite a few places.

So do you know Katya as well? I met her through my room mate who works at Innoventions and Katya knows B as well. I haven't seen her since I met her, but it is super interesting and random to find people on the DIS who know the same people you do, haha.

it's you Ash! yay, 10 mickey points to me!:banana:

I HEREBY GRANT YOU 10 MICKEY POINTS *Waves light up magic wand and places it on each of your shoulders*
:wizard:
*Pixie dust sound effect*
:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum
TADA! :goodvibes

Ash, that is AWESOME that you are working GMR. That is my favorite ride. I'm jealous!! how is it so far?

GMR is AMAZING so far! I've only had one day of training but let's put it this way...I wished I didn't have yesterday and today off...I wanted to go to work instead!
Yay! Glad to have you here. I hope training is going well. :)

Glad to be here! Training is going great! Probably see you tomorrow!!!

My newest costume:
Spring2010CP083.jpg

Spring2010CP084.jpg

Yay! Glad to have you here. I hope training is going well. :)

You guys are so lucky to work there!! In my interview my recruiter MENTIONED GMR after I answered a question about talking in front of large groups, saying it sounded like the ride and i was like 'OHH MY FAVORITE RIDE EVER!' and she put it down hahaha. HERE'S TO HOPING!:woohoo:

Kali River Rapids Costume
n1441952080_30220775_6216.jpg

With Coat
n1441952080_30220776_6566.jpg

The shirt came in purple, pink, or a greenish teal color (I always had purple since it is my favorite), Vest was optional to wear. There was also a hat or two that you could wear that I thought were ugly so I never got one.
With the coat on we pretty much looked just like Everest since we have the same pants/shorts, style shoes, belt, and coat. Sadly the buttons came off the coat real easily which was a pain. Oh and I believe there was a pair of white gloves you could wear when it was cold as well as a pale tanish khaki colored long sleeved shirt you could wear under your shirt.

I just finished my CP at Kali and I loved my costume. I looked fantabulous in it. Though admittedly it does look a lot better on us guys than the girls. I was especially fond of the vest. I was sexay. lol Purple was my favorite because it was better on my skin. And I'll never ever wear anything pink in life.

I always loved my custodial costume, it always looked so clean! Except that one time I got a defective one and the zipper fly broke. :scared1: Ah well, that didn't happen on stage, I noticed it right before I had to go out. Anyway, on with the show!

JohnAandI.jpg

One of us is a custodian in guest disguise!
AndrewPricillaTeresaandI.jpg

I'm pretty sure every single picture I have from Disney involves me putting my arm around someone, it's really funny!

Syracuse!?!?!
Are you from Syracuse???
I will be blown away if you are...

I know you weren't talking to me but I'm from around Syracuse and I work in Syracuse. Why are you a fellow CNYer??

grew up in Michigan, went to school at SU.

My DD was just accepted for the Fall 2010 program...we are from Pennellville.. just inside Oswego county... and she goes to SUNY Oswego.... nice to see some Syracuse friends here..... she was assigned to Quick Service Food and Beverage.... when will she find out where she will be working? I am guessing she could be in a park or at a hotel.....

My DD was just accepted for the Fall 2010 program...we are from Pennellville.. just inside Oswego county... and she goes to SUNY Oswego.... nice to see some Syracuse friends here..... she was assigned to Quick Service Food and Beverage.... when will she find out where she will be working? I am guessing she could be in a park or at a hotel.....

Congratulations to your DD! Unfortunately she won't know her work location until after she checks in.

I FINALLY got a picture of my DD wearing her costume to post. She works in Costuming and calls it her Bowling Shirt :rotfl2: You can't see the pants very well, but they are just basic black.

1f3edda1.jpg

hi all!

I found this picture online, is this the photopass cms wear?

25g3xj8.jpg

also, I was just thinking about something... do all CMs with long hair have to wear their hair up? obviously with the heat a ponytail is ideal anyway, but is it mandatory?

This is what photopass CMs wear. The only exception that I've seen to this is the ones on Main Street, who wear light blue & white costumes in theming with the area. I don't know where that photo is from - maybe a restaurant? Wilderness Lodge, maybe? It looks like a pre-dinner photo.

photopass.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter