The Big Brother Thread: For Fans Only!!

I really like Jermaine - he's seems a genuine nice guy - a little too quiet for the likes of BB but you can't deny he's a great bloke. He makes me smile when he mentions how his brothers are going to "rib" him when he gets out. You can tell he comes from a close family and I like that. I think if I was in the house I would have got on well with Jermaine without having to make an effort.

I quite like Dirk - he's witty and sometimes things he says go over the others heads. I agree with Joanne - he DID answer Jo in the bedroom and she just went off on one.

As for Cleo - she's been a nice person too but I really think someone as mature and confident as she seems to be should have stood up to Jade and gang on Shilpa's behalf and not sat on the fence. If we all did that to keep the peace we'd be speaking German now!

Daniella and Jo can kiss goodbye to any careers they had prior to BB - I think they will die of shame when they see the footage.

As for Jack - Jack who?

As much as I'd like Jermaine to win , I think after what's gone on Ian should win as he tried so hard to to sort things out between Jade's gang and Shilpa. He admitted to being buiiled at school so he found it quite hard to handle. Also I think it would really help his career.

Cleo, Dirk, Ian, Jo and Shilpa all up for a double eviction on Friday.

Final is this Sunday.

I hear they have to scrap evictions and have a do over.. Instead of saying "To EVICT Shilpa" they said "To SAVE Shilpa".. :rotfl2: I never noticed it!! :rolleyes:

Just goes to show cutting corners is never good... ;)

I wondered why they said they had a technical problem. Wow I never noticed either, but then I don't think I listened to the very end of the show before turning over to watch Russel Brand.

Glad it will be over on Sunday as hate being hooked and not had enough time to read all the latest trip reports. roll on next week.

Susan

How ridiculous did Danielle look last night, as she threw her Nikki-style tantrum during the ice melting task. Aparrently yesterday she threw an even bigger one, I wonder if they'll show it tonight (I hope so) :thumbsup2

How ridiculous did Danielle look last night, as she threw her Nikki-style tantrum during the ice melting task. Aparrently yesterday she threw an even bigger one, I wonder if they'll show it tonight (I hope so) :thumbsup2

I'm surpised she didn't shout "I'm so Cooooooooold" :rotfl2:

How funny was it when the figurine smashed??? :rotfl: If I were them I would of blamed Dirk when he came out to look at it.. :rotfl: Or, even better, put some in someone's bed.. :lmao:

She sounded soooo like Nikki it was unbelievable (and irritating)!

She sounded soooo like Nikki it was unbelievable (and irritating)!

did you see her when they were doing the shopping list .

she had to ask if a potato was a veg as she didn't know what columm to put it under. think Jo is horrid. also think they have forgotten all about how awful they were to Shilpa in the beginning so they might be in for a shock if they get bood

I must admit I think they're ALL ridiculous, petty, silly and I won't miss seeing any of them. There are no real personalities in there - not like I'm a celeb which brought us the delights of David, Jason, Myleene, Jan and Matt, these lot are complete losers. Isn't it funny how endemol are insisting they haven't intervened at all yet all those witchy girls now seem to really like Shilpa, and that Jack is so braindead its untrue!

So, it's a double eviction tonight - who do you want to see leave ?

I'll be pleased to see Cleo and Jo go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter