The Big Brother Thread: For Fans Only!!

minnie_2006

Disneyland will never be completed. It will contin
Heya,
I'm new to this board, I normally post on the Teen Disney board but seeing as most of them are American or Canadian and I'm English I thought I would come over here and share my love for Big Brother :).
So Celebrity Big Brother is starting tomorrow and is set to be a good series..I hope!! Maybe they'll have actual celebs this year!! So is everyone looking forward to the new series of Celebrity Big Brother?
Discuss..
and enjoy :goodvibes

Welcome to the UK Community :)

I for one am looking forward to it :)

Are there an rumours who will be on it?

Apparently David Hasselhof, Adam Ant (some 80's singer, lol I'm too young to remember!!), Sarah from Girls Aloud, Jade Goody (along with some family members-should be interesting), some model that was almost Miss Great Britain..mm hardly a celebrity and some other people that I can't remember!

Hiya Minnie

Theres no turning back now :rotfl2:

I will end up watching it like I normally do, david hasselhof seems like a good idea, but if jade goody's in it I may end up hitting the tv.

Take Care :dance3:

Hey Minnie. Finally another Teen that loves to discuss TV shows!! :woohoo:

I am hopefully going to watch this if the celebs are good. I haven't heard anything official so don't be getting hopes up. According to Orange Stephen Hawking is suppose to be there.. Yeah.. Don't think it is going to happen..

I love BB but can never really get into the celeb one, maybe this year. I thought the rumour was Justin Hawkins from the Darkness!?! (My uncle used to teach him and my Dad knows his family) Also if Adam Ant is in it my Best friend was his Bridesmaid!!!! I know people who know people you know:rotfl2:

I'll be watching it too, can't wait for it to start.

I love BB but can never really get into the celeb one, maybe this year. I thought the rumour was Justin Hawkins from the Darkness!?! (My uncle used to teach him and my Dad knows his family) Also if Adam Ant is in it my Best friend was his Bridesmaid!!!! I know people who know people you know:rotfl2:

Friends of the rich and famous Jo :)

Hi everyone,

Digitalspy is normally a good site for all things BB related and if this article is anything to go by it looks like Endemol are really struggling this year.

No doubt I'll still be glued to it this year, although with Just The Two Of Us and Soapstar Superstar competing with it who knows :confused3

Hi Jess :wave:

I heard rumours K-Fed was going to show up :upsidedow

:)

Jodie

I`ll watch it! Though I don`t like it nearly as much as the regular BB.
I do hope Jade is in it - that`ll liven things up!

Better watch out. That may qualify you for celebrity BB:rotfl2:

I bet if Jade Goody goes in she'll win just because of the irony..Chantelle won last year and she was a non-celeb so Jade will win because she's already been in Big Brother!!

Gavin said Comedy Dave from Radio1 was saying he is going in the house and he wasnt at work this morning......

:)

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter