The Bad Mothers' Handbook Pre-Trippy *Updated 13/10 with itinerary*

Hey girls! I had some spare time this morning and sat down to read your pre-trip report! You two are a HOOT! I know your Orlando vaca is going to be a blast! Good thing you are doing the cruise after so you can relax! The only dining recomendation I have is LeCellier in Canada at Epcot - that is a MUST for my DH when we go to WDW! Your corn bread recipie was good, but I have one better that is FAR easier and just as good. I'll put it in your FE's. I'm also bringing along Southern Stone Ground Grits for everybody in our FE group. There is an art to cooking them, but you really can't mess them up or overcook them. I will be making my final preparations this week as I am working right up until the day before we leave. Have fun and remember those of us who are still working!

Hey Girls

I hope you're having a fab time on my ship ;) I caught a couple of pics for you in Port Canaveral and as you passed twopalms

natsship1.jpg

natship2.jpg

Enjoy all those lovely cocktails :)

Just wanted to pop in and say it was great meeting you two and your families, short but awesome!!! Seemed like we'd known each other forever!!!!!!:grouphug:

OK Girls forget the unpacking and getting the first load of washing on..

It's time for the full blown Bad Mothers trip report. :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

OK Girls forget the unpacking and getting the first load of washing on..

It's time for the full blown Bad Mothers trip report. :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

:lmao: Sorry Tony, im unpacked and have done 3 loads of washing instead !! Im back at work tomorrow but Joh is off this week so im sure the trippie wont be too long a wait ;) Suffice to say we had a fab time :thumbsup2

Glad you had a good time, can't wait to read all about it and see some photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter