The Awesome Images Thread!

Question:

Regarding file names, what if it isn't able to be changed. As in, if it's an swf on the internets, and because you don't save those but link directly to them, you can't change the filename. What happens then?

nothing happens to the file, but the browser wont know how to display it. You can however save .swf files to your drive. You just need to learn the name of the file which can usually be seen when you choose "view source"

I saw this on a site and I just HAD to post it.:lmao:

weeblewobblesurder.jpg

Duh?

FSM3d.gif

Let's count the people who will now start hating me for this picture. One common ground for them: they don't get parody.

For those of you who don't know, this is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I would link to the page, but I haven't read through it and parody on the over-zealousness of trying to get Intelligent Design or Creationism will probably get me banned, sine "O LAWD YOU CAN'T PARODY CHRISTIANITY OR THOU SHALT BURN FOREVER!" And if I start a rant on it I'll get banned for ranting about religion.

FSM3d.gif

Let's count the people who will now start hating me for this picture. One common ground for them: they don't get parody.

For those of you who don't know, this is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I would link to the page, but I haven't read through it and parody on the over-zealousness of trying to get Intelligent Design or Creationism will probably get me banned, sine "O LAWD YOU CAN'T PARODY CHRISTIANITY OR THOU SHALT BURN FOREVER!" And if I start a rant on it I'll get banned for ranting about religion.

Yeah, I read that site a while back. In my personal (Christian, though not hardcore Christian) opinion (and no offense to you), it's not so much offensive as it is stupid. It made me laugh a little bit at hoe ridiculous it was, but I wasn't exactly offended.

My whole worry was that by posting that I was going to get some uber-Christian yelling at me because I posted a picture of something that was specifically mocking Intelligent Design, Creationism, or whatever it is that the people trying to throw this into the classroom decide to call it.

~~~

I find FSM hilarious, because it specifically messes with Christianity, and it's attempt to get a Faith Based lesson in a Science class.

Also, no reason for me to take offense.

~~~

Image.

Crysis.jpg

Oh man, this game's graphics look awesome.

I think I killed my own thread :<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter