The Awesome Images Thread!

You best be kidding you are mad at me because I pointed out something that did break the rules. And if I posted a picture that says fail in the tiniest lettering in the corner you all hound on me to take it out. You are a bunch of Hippocrates! If I post something against the rules you tell me to remove it and I do. But if one of the people who is respected on these forums posts something on these forums that is against the rules and someone who is new points this out you all get mad at me because it didn't bother you. Maybe what I posted that was against the rules didn't bother me or maybe someone else, but no you all hound on me till I take it out and then you get on my last nerve and I have to spend time on a post like this that you will just not read and yell at me for personal attacks.

Ummm, when have I ever 'hound' at you demanding that you take something out..?:confused3 I'm not trying to continue this or anything.. I'm just asking.

If you want to get technical, Shadow Pirate's "Grammar Time" picture a page back is a rule breaker, too...

Oh, I see.

But they didn't spell it right. You can assume what they are saying there, but it is impossible to be sure unless you find the person who wrote that and ask them. Perhaps the word means something else to them, as an inside joke means something to a group of inside jokers.

One can not be sure.

The following "Questionable" acronyms in stand for:

Oh My Fork God.

What the Fish.

See, the Flaming Uber.

No, that's about the worst part to screen cap it, seeing as how the guys body is blocking the rest of the word. Therefor, that argument is null.

That's like someone saying assistance and someone else calling them out for swearing.

My argument still stands.

We can see many of you are having a good time on this thread, however, way too many DIS guidelines are being ignored or pushed to the limit.

*If a file name contains a word that would be considered a filter violation, please change it before posting it to the boards.

*If the photo contains any words or subject matter considered inappropriate - don't post it.

*The most common meaning of any word, phrase, or acronym will be the deciding factor on whether you receive an infraction or not.

* No fighting, arguing, or sarcasm

All future violations of the DIS Guidelines will result in Infractions with points.

This is a fun thread, please help us keep it open for everyone to enjoy! :)

lolcatle9.jpg

:lmao:

Question:

Regarding file names, what if it isn't able to be changed. As in, if it's an swf on the internets, and because you don't save those but link directly to them, you can't change the filename. What happens then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter