The August 'Free Food, Here I Come' Pre-Trippie

I've just got off the phone to the WDTC and I've booked us into a preferred location, so that we can be close to the food court etc.

:banana: :banana: 7 weeks today we'll be staying the night at Manchester Airport - woohoo !! I can't wait :banana: :banana:

Hi Mandy,

Sounds like you have a fantastic trip planned not too long to go now!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll look forward to your trip report when you get back!!

xx

:banana: :banana: :banana: Woohoo !! Not only am I doing my 4 weeks to go dance, but my tickets from Thomas Cook have just arrived too :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm Soooo Excited !!!

I LOVE it when tickets arrive :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Do you keep taking them out and looking at them???? ;) :rolleyes1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Great news hon, dont forget you said you would pack me in your bag:thumbsup2

Fabulous! The cruise sounds gorgeous - I think I remember reading about your last one and it seemed just fantastic. So close to this years trip now too, exciting. Hope you and your family have a wonderful vaca. Look forward to hearing all about everything in just a few short weeks. :thumbsup2

:woohoo:

Remember the Dancing Queens while you are onboard:

:dance3:

:wave:

Robin, I could never forget the Disney Wonder Dancing Queens. Wherever I go onboard, I've got a memory of our fab Cruise - I wish you were all coming with me :thumbsup2

dancingqueens.jpg

Hi Mandymouse we are stopping at the manchester travelodge ready to fly on the 16th aug,what time will everybody be hanging around the rose and crown until.on the 18th,as we have a adr at DHS on the afternoon?
bye David:cool1:

july 2006 int drive
aug 2007 pop cent
aug 2008 CBR(taking mam and dad for their first trip:thumbsup2 )

Hi Mandymouse we are stopping at the manchester travelodge ready to fly on the 16th aug,what time will everybody be hanging around the rose and crown until.on the 18th,as we have a adr at DHS on the afternoon?
bye David:cool1:

july 2006 int drive
aug 2007 pop cent
aug 2008 CBR(taking mam and dad for their first trip:thumbsup2 )

Hey David, it's really up to you. Some people may just come for a quick 'hello' and others may stay a few hours and take advantage of the air conditioning and a few pints :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I hope you're able to make it :thumbsup2

Hiya Mandy!:wave:

GREAT REPORT!...
It wont be long now!...
Wish I was going too!

TTFNpaw:

Just catching up with this Mandy - sounds like a lovely trip you have planned and not long to go:thumbsup2

Hiya Mandy!:wave:

GREAT REPORT!...
It wont be long now!...
Wish I was going too!

TTFNpaw:

I wish you were on the Disney Wonder too Betsy :)

***********************​

Well I'm getting hyper-excited now :banana: :banana:

My WDW documents arrived today for the Caribbean Beach and free dining (woohoo !!:yay: :yay: ), and I've just made my reservation for the Hard Rock Cafe for our final night in Orlando

I'm just waiting for the lovely UPS guy to arrive with my Cruise tags and I'll be set to go

... 17 days and counting :dance3:

not long now Mandy:banana: :banana: :banana:
cant wait to change the calender to August, July seems to have gone on forever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter