Thanks for the Memories DVC

Wow guys!! Thank you for all the kind replies and prayers. I have just shown this post to DH and he had tears in his eyes. Yes - he was a very great man. I am touched - thank you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

And thank you for reminding us about what's really important.

Sorry for your loss and hope you can continue to remember your FIL on future DVC trips

Niagara,
I got chills sitting here reading your post, and I began thinking of all of our special memories at Disney with our family.

My deepest condolences to you-

God Bless You and your family,

JenniferºOº

Please accept my sympathy, but what a wonderful story and what wonderful memories. We too think our DVC gives us these kinds of pleasures. Thanks for putting it into words.

We lost our Mother last year and we, also, have many happy WDW memories. We took vacations there every year. Last year in March,we made our last trip to HH with her. She passed away that June. We always take a large family trip and WDW was and is our favorite place to go. I am so sorry for your loss and I know you wouldn't give up the great times you spent with him at WDW. Family times are so priceless when you lose a loved one. My kids will remember the fun we had with "Granny" and all the fun things she did with them. We will keep your family in our prayers and hope that you have many more memories to share with your family at WDW.

I read most of the posts on this board,then get irratated when all the bickering starts over some pretty trivial problems or percieved problems. I get tired of hearing " I love DVC but !!!!". Niagra, I think the memories you have of your FIL and DVC are far more important then the issues we discuss here. While I know your going to miss him dearly I think your going to love going back to Disney and being flooded with great memories with your FIL. The Carosel of Progress will mean more to you then it ever will to me.

Our prayers are with you,
Ken & Mil

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We just lost my husband's mother so I understand what you are feeling. He sounds like a wonderful man. You were very lucky to have had him in your lives. Memories are a wonderful thing, and it sounds like you all have many good ones to remember. Take care and don't try to rush into anything. Grieving takes time. God Bless all of You.

That was the nicest post I've read in a long time. Although you've suffered the loss of an irreplacable member of your family, you've been so very lucky to have all those special times together. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Very nice of you to share these memories. We all need to focus on what's important and cherish our families. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter