!!!!!Thank You!!!!! pics added--post 4--EPCOT pages added post 25

popcorn::I love your photo of the popcorn with the castle in the background. I'm wondering if you would share it with me, as it would be perfect for a page I've been trying to complete for my son.

Your TOT bellhop rocks.

I wish someone in my family scrapped so I could find inspiration.

Mary

popcorn::I love your photo of the popcorn with the castle in the background. I'm wondering if you would share it with me, as it would be perfect for a page I've been trying to complete for my son.

Your TOT bellhop rocks.

I wish someone in my family scrapped so I could find inspiration.

Mary

First of all, :welcome: to the DIS! :goodvibes

I'm sorry to tell you I didn't take that picture. :guilty: I tried to take a similar one, but it didn't turn out. I found that one on the Photography Board a while ago, I have no clue where, sorry! :(

These are great layouts! What a fantastic way to do the World Showcase! I love the POTC layout with the water background. Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

What great pages!!!!! How great that you two can scrap together. I bet that's lots of fun!

:thumbsup2 My daughter is almost 3 and "scrapping" with her is crazy. I try to give her stickers and some paper but she still ends up right in my lap wanting to see what I'm doing! :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 My daughter is almost 3 and "scrapping" with her is crazy. I try to give her stickers and some paper but she still ends up right in my lap wanting to see what I'm doing! :rotfl:

Rachel wanted to sit right next to me at that age too!! I sent her to her first "scrapping kids" class when she was 7. She attended a week long scrapping camp when she was 8. It was nice for me to have someone else show her the basics (then she could see I was telling her the correct things to do) and then I was able to help her learn how to do the fun stuff ;) She had taken a break for about a year, but, is now really getting back into her scrapping groove. So my advice is let DD sit with you sometimes and sometimes crop after she is sleeping. I still get most of my cropping done when everyone else is asleep :)

Rachel wanted to sit right next to me at that age too!! I sent her to her first "scrapping kids" class when she was 7. She attended a week long scrapping camp when she was 8. It was nice for me to have someone else show her the basics (then she could see I was telling her the correct things to do) and then I was able to help her learn how to do the fun stuff ;) She had taken a break for about a year, but, is now really getting back into her scrapping groove. So my advice is let DD sit with you sometimes and sometimes crop after she is sleeping. I still get most of my cropping done when everyone else is asleep :)

It's true. Sometimes, I'll come upstairs in the morning around 6:30 when I can't sleep and there she is. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter