!!!!!Thank You!!!!! pics added--post 4--EPCOT pages added post 25

Thanks, everybody! :goodvibes
It's a ton of fun to scrap with my momma. We have an awesome time together. She's an awesome person to work with. :hug:

Great job Rachel!!! I love the Mickey heads on the squares at on the AK page, I might borrow that if it's ok??

Steph

I was gonna say the same thing!! That border really caught my eye! But all of the pages are great.... clean and well organized, just my style!.............P

Rachel, great work. Love your paperdolls, esp TOT guide.
I hope Banana, my DD, picks up scrapping again. She did it for a while then moved on.

I would love to see your other country pagesa if you have done them yet.
It gives me ideas for my Eurpean trip.
Happy to have you with us!

Thanks again, everybody! :upsidedow

I hope Banana, my DD, picks up scrapping again. She did it for a while then moved on.

I'm more than happy to share, here they are::

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Rita--do you have the "Destinations" cart? It has lots of cool trip stuff on it. Including England, France (incl. the Eiffle tower), Holland, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Italy,Greece and lots of stuff from the US, and elsewhere around the world!

Thanks for sharing your world photos Rachel.
I wanted to tell you that I also journal the same way, I have a page at the front or back of each section that tells all about that day or event. If I didnt do that, there wouldnt be any journaling most likely!:goodvibes
I do not have the Destinations cart but sounds like something that I should look into getting! I think we went to half of the countries that you listed.
I kept joining the Epcot swaps and stock piled my countries for this trip.

Great layouts!! Thanks so much for sharing.

I want the Mickey heads representing the different countries.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your world photos Rachel.
I wanted to tell you that I also journal the same way, I have a page at the front or back of each section that tells all about that day or event. If I didnt do that, there wouldnt be any journaling most likely!:goodvibes
I do not have the Destinations cart but sounds like something that I should look into getting! I think we went to half of the countries that you listed.
I kept joining the Epcot swaps and stock piled my countries for this trip.

Same here! That's why I do it in clumps. :upsidedow

Alright, I heard about this outstanding Tower of Terror Bellhop, and had to check it out. That (and everything else) are so cool! I wish I could scrap this well when I was your age - I'd be a pro now! (I sound like I'm an old lady, haha).

Keep it up, don't stop scrapping!

Alright, I heard about this outstanding Tower of Terror Bellhop, and had to check it out. That (and everything else) are so cool! I wish I could scrap this well when I was your age - I'd be a pro now! (I sound like I'm an old lady, haha).

Keep it up, don't stop scrapping!

My mom got me young and trained me well. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter