Tgif Riddle

RoyalVizier said:
I know... gotta love a pre-IN TU. There's something just... extra special about it, ya know?

HEY!!!!!!!!! don't be spreading these Pre-In rumors...then everyone is gonna say they need one. You were IN....not pre-IN. I don't think we DOOOOO pre-IN on the riddle. That's like a premature woooo hoooooty! ;)

Must I refer everyone to the rules of the riddle???

The riddle goddess is always right :teeth:

Sometimes the Goddess du jour has her own moment :Pinkbounc and premature TU is actually a mind meld :rolleyes1

firstmickey said:
Leading us Nowhere today: Buzzy: :teeth:

leader.gif
Woo Hoo! :woohoo:

We need to go somewhere warm today. So I say we take a tour of where each one of us went on their honeymoon.

Maui, Hawaii...

854_large.jpg

beaches.jpg

Good morning!
I am definitely not in yet.
We are out of COFFEE!!!!!!!!! :scared1:
So the fluff between my ears might not work too good today! :wave:

Ahhhhhhhhh, buzzy that is exactly what I was thinking(in my mind), when we checked into the Motel 6 for 19.95 for the weekend. :love:

firstmickey said:
Gram, you made me sound like soup. Im not the du jour.
I'm the dessert. :teeth: :rotfl:

If Donna were a soup, I think she'd be split pea.

If Donna were a dessert, I'd go with Monkey Bread.

;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Gram.......I've missed you. :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

on our honeymoon....we went to Sandals Dunns River Falls, Jamaica.....can't say that I would ever go back...I wasn't a big Jamaica fan....

dr-003.jpg

OK...I think I'm in, but I usually don't play these long ones. If I wanted to think this much, I'd go to the count back from 1,000,000 thread.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
OK...I think I'm in, but I usually don't play these long ones. If I wanted to think this much, I'd go to the count back from 1,000,000 thread.
Is it too early to call you a twit :rolleyes:

It's never too early to call anyone a twit! ;)

Duck:

steamboatwillie.gif

sNOHwite:
steamboatwillie.gif

and I wish I had gone to Disney on my honeymoon!!!! :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
Is it too early to call you a twit :rolleyes:
Maybe you should have posted a poll on the CB, but at this point after that voice mail I woke up to, isn't this like closing the barn door after the horse already escaped.

RoyalVizier said:
Okay, Donna... I'm sorry I called you a split pea soup and monkey bread.

Here... truce?

2037_1.jpg

what the heck is that? LOL! Don't you know a girl needs flowers....candy...CHOCOLATE when you call a truce. ;)
Not Jamaica activewear!!!!!!!!! especially when you say you hope it fits!!!!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl:

snowwite said:
Have any of you figured this out? I gotta go to work. My brain is fried.

Listen sister.....I already tu'd you AND sent you back the correct answers...how fried could your brain be???? :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter