Texans Crazy 4 Disney

Another San Antonian representing on the DIS. We just got back in August and are heading back in 22 days for MVMCP. We are first year AP holders and so far we're loving it.

For all you San Antonians and others surround S.A., we just found out that Spirit Airlines that flies out of SAT has $9.00 deal specials periodically. We signed up for this and are on :cloud9: at the fact that we can fly to Florida for $150.00 round trip with taxes and everything. For those interested check it out at www.spiritair.com. We're happy we did, so much so we bought AP's.:banana:

For our Texans in the military, don't forget to get your tickets on base so you save on the tax. If you forget, go to Shades of Green and pick up your tickets there so you save on the tax.

We're in Tyler. One month until our first trip to WDW as a family. Should be a whole new experience with the little ones.:jumping1:

I'm a proud Texan! We live a couple hours away from Dallas in beautiful East Texas.

Where in east Texas? My family is from Carthage, and I lived in the Longview area for 30 years. I met up with some other DISers from Van & Canton on my last trip. It was like old home week. :goodvibes

For all you San Antonians and others surround S.A., we just found out that Spirit Airlines that flies out of SAT has $9.00 deal specials periodically. We signed up for this and are on :cloud9: at the fact that we can fly to Florida for $150.00 round trip with taxes and everything. For those interested check it out at www.spiritair.com. We're happy we did, so much so we bought AP's.:banana:

No way - are you kidding?? I'm in Canyon Lake...you're talking dream fares to me!!!!

We are from a suburb of Dallas---Cedar Hill. We took our first Disney Vacation last Thanksgiving and as soon as we got home I convinced the rest of the family to go!!! Our Grand Gathering is coming up in January. Just made our "Final Payment" today. Can't Wait. Thanks for the Spirit Airlines tip...going to that site next.

We live in the Lone Star state and Saratoga Springs resort. We are also crazed disney fans.

hey y'all fellow Texan here...southeast Texas..Port Neches to be exact. I almost didn't think we would be able to go on our Disney trip in January due to hurricane Ike.. we took a pretty hard blow here in my town and we lost everything at our beach cabin in Crystal Beach..it's been a rough couple of months but NOTHING is going to keep us from the magic of Disney...I went the the world last in May and I am going back in January with my best friends for my college gradutation present...let me tell you having two hurricanes in a span of two or so weeks in one semester is hell I need this trip for my sanity lol =)

Representing the Austin Area (specifically Cedar Park but formerly of Livingston TX).
We're leaving in 2 days for WDW :woohoo: !!!! Our first family trip there ever. My little 5 yr old DD is so excited! We'll be staying in the Wilderness Lodge.

BTW, hi to the Canyon Lake person. We'll be there staying at Jellystone to hear the cowboy Christmas show 12/6 and to the Gruene market days and to the Schlitterbahn Christmas event.

I'm in New Braunfels too!

Small world!

Maybe we know each other????

I've been a Disney nut for quite some time now. AP holder and we try to go 3-4 times a year. We're going Dec 13-17 and got really good rates on SW.

Glad to meet all you fellow Texans! :grouphug:

I'm from Houston. I'm going to WDW May 11-20, 2009 staying at All Star Movies.

Anna

:banana: :cool1: popcorn:: :dance3: :laundy:

For all you San Antonians and others surround S.A., we just found out that Spirit Airlines that flies out of SAT has $9.00 deal specials periodically. We signed up for this and are on :cloud9: at the fact that we can fly to Florida for $150.00 round trip with taxes and everything. For those interested check it out at www.spiritair.com.
:thanks:
Thanks for the tip! :goodvibes

Well I am new to Texas, so I guess that counts! We live in the DFW/Argyle area. I am a HUGE Disney/Mickey nut. We are going to WDW for spring break
March 15-18th.

Glad we are all in the same happy boat! :thumbsup2

We are in Forney and are CRAZY about Disney! We are going over spring break, too, March 15-20, 2009, staying at POR!!!

Anna, Texas here.. Have a GREAT time over the Thanksgiving Holiday, our next trip is Dec 18th-Dec 22nd. I have been at Disney World for Thanksgiving and Christmas in the past 2 years and just LOVED IT!!!

I just LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!! We see something new everytime we go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter