Texans Crazy 4 Disney

17.gif

Howdy, I am in Dallas, been here 13 years, used to live in Floriday and finally going back this November

Hi! I'm a Texan too and getting ready for my first trip since 1986. Can't Wait!!!

From Houston and LOVE Disney...so much that we even bought into the DVC family, back in 2003!!!! Heck, my son even wrote about "Family values and traditions" for his college application essay that mentioned our Disney vacations thru out the years!:laughing:

While only my DH can claim to be a NATIVE Texan, were I the bumper sticker sort mine would read: While I wasn't born in Texas I got here as fast as I could!"

However, I got to introduce him to DISNEY!!!:earsboy:

:wave2: We are going back to WDW November 22-29!!!!!!!!! The only reason I work is to have money to travel--WE LOVE WDW!!!! Anyone else from DFW going to be there for Thanksgiving 2008?

Im in Texas and Im Disney CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY..

Welcome!

:wave2: We are going back to WDW November 22-29!!!!!!!!! The only reason I work is to have money to travel--WE LOVE WDW!!!! Anyone else from DFW going to be there for Thanksgiving 2008?

Hi.. Im in DFW.. Not going to WDW for Thanksgiving this year but we will be in the area.. my MIL lives about an hour to hour and a half from WDW and we are flying up Thanksgiving am and staying for a few days.. Boy I wish I was going to WDW though..

I just got back from my weekly travels and just now read everyone's messages. I am SO PROUD to live in this wonderful country and even in this wonderfaul state of TEXAS. I am so GLAD to meet people within the same state that has such a desire to go to WDW. My fiance' proposed to me in front to the castle on December 8, 2006, in front of his kids (my new step kids), love it, and his dad and his sister. So we'll probably be getting married at WDW some day as we are taking care of elderly parents rignt now. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for over 20 years and never visited Disney until I moved to Texs. Since I recently got engaged and now have step kids, that WDW is the only place that I feel 'safe' and can enjoy real family time and WDW always has something for everyone. We came back from a summer vacation, in August, during Tropical Storm Fay, and during this trip we had planned some Disney 'tours', which included the Epcot Aqua Tour, and the it was my step daughters 16th Birthday, and I also planned a swedish spa at the Grand Floridian for the both of us. She was so excited and surprised. I also planned for the boys a Bass Fishing Tour which left at the Ft. Wilderness Campground and the guide "JR" had made their fishing excursion such an exciting event, we decided to do this each year, as a new family tradition. If anyone has any other excurisions they would like to share with the rest of us, please do so, there are so many other exciting things to do besides the parks, it would take a life time to do them all.
Looking forward to hearing back from everyone!!! :dance3:

Hello to another Texan! We are in Houston, and yes, the craziness extends down to us too! :banana:

I hope the both of you are doing well since Ike left. Thank goodness, it could have been alot worst. I see alot of communities pulling together and sending down supplies. What a big difference from my time during Hurricane Andrew in South Florida. Looking forward to sharin with my 'fellow Disney' vacationers, your experiences and vacation ideas while at our Magicial Place on Earth'!!!!

Any replies are very much welcomed, Ya'all....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter