Tell me the "weather" where you live.

This morning approx. 2:00 AM we had very bad thundrstorms(sounded like bombs going off )until after 5:00 lightning, & hail. I was awake all night. I had to miss Church this morning, too sleepy to drive f45 miles. Rec'd 1.3" of rain .Radar said we were in extreme conditions & he wasn't wrong. The hail did no damage that I could see "& thank you Jesus" it lasted only approx 15 mins or less. Now our wonderful weather we had been having is now cold & damp. UGH!! But in Texas the weather seems to change every 20 seconds. Have a blessed coming week!

TN
Starting this afternoon, we are supposed to have 4 days of frigid temperatures. And a chance of some snow.

We are in a Blizzard warning,
Barb,

You and Bill stay warm. I saw you were going to get it pretty bad.

They have backed down on the snow total down here. 1-3 in now, so not a big deal, but the wind chill tomorrow all day will be -20 to -30. It looks short lived. We should be back above freezing next Wednesday.

1671718595916.png

And in case people forget, this is only 6 months away. People outside the Midwest don't believe me when I say we get the extremes.

1671718722105.png

j

Last edited:
Currently 37F and heavy sleet/rain mix. If this was snow we would be paralized around here. Flood warning for low lying roads. Tomorrow temps are supposed to be 38F at 8am friday morning and down to 10F by 5pm.....sounds like a good reason to snuggle up in the family room, turn on the fireplace and watch lots of christmas movies.

Hopefully your cold spell is short lived, Gloria. It was 36 when I drove to work this morning. 1 degree now. It is supposed to be in the 50s by New Years.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter