Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Took Whisky for a walk. Single digits but she loved it. I am skipping my run today. Streets are not super clear and not worth the risk of slipping on ice. Was planning to run tomorrow but not sure. Wednesday is above freezing so should be able to get out then.

Crazy winter, so far. It looks like we will be back above freezing today. First time since last Wednesday. By Thursday, the high will be 55 degrees more than the high temp was 1 week ago and 68 degrees higher than the low. As a reference, our "average" high and low for this week is 25/39.

Not complaining. I'll take the warmer weather. Especially since I'm driving out to North Carolina for New Years.

1672153671301.png

j

Last edited:
Same here in Jersey, 60 yesterday, 35 today. Lol. Lucky I got my wood stained for the shelves yesterday....oh I didn't, needed another coat this morning. At least its sunny.

Sunny but cold (mid-30s) in central AL this morning.

Tonight will be in mid-20s!

Then warming up nicely for 4 Bama home baseball games in 6 days this week.

Ed

PS - hope to get out and pressure wash the driveway and sidewalk this week.

We left the 70s in Texas and came home last night to the teens overnight last night and it's going to climb into the 40s today. It's going to warm up a bit this week, but then a chance of snow early next week. Winter needs to take a hike.

This weekend turned out colder then forecasted. Never saw above 40 yesterday with temps in the teens overnight. Had to leave the RV heat on when I got back last night as the temsp where getting into the high 20s. I feel like mother nature got the months backwards where February was more March like and March has been more February like.

Hope all are safe in mid-america. I guess its supposed to run itself out before it hits the mountains to the east. We just have a 60% chance of showers and up to .11" accumulation.

It looks like we are right in the middle of it, but our local weather people have been saying the severity is dependent on how much sun and heating we get today. It was very sunny this morning, but clouded up an hour ago. Things here aren't supposed to get dicey until this evening. We'll see.

It is Spring in the Midwest, so this is sort of status quo.

j

I think we're missing most of the scary stuff, but the wind is just bonkers. When I was stopped at a light on the way home from work the car in front of me had the moon roof sucked open and I was pushed around. Be safe everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter