Tell me about the room discount please!?

4mcbjCtr

Mouseketeer
As a DVC member, I have read that we can get room discounts through CRO on rooms. Can anyone give a little more information? How much is the discount? Is this discount only for DVC resorts, or are any other resorts included? Thanks in advance.

Hi , DVC owners do not get discounts through CRO only through MS . It is 25 % off rack rate IF AVAILABLE !!! It is not always available . You may also link the reservations together so you will not have to move rooms !

You'll get the same service that you get with points reservations, meaning limited housekeeping. Like Boston said, it is not always available. It depends on whether or not the room can be rented using points. So busy times it is usually not available.

Hi , DVC owners do not get discounts through CRO only through MS . It is 25 % off rack rate IF AVAILABLE !!! It is not always available . You may also link the reservations together so you will not have to move rooms !

And only at the DVC resorts

For example....

I was quoted 239 plus tax....for a studio at BWV on 8-22....

I wound up changing it to YC through CRO....because the
AP rate at YC was 269 tax included....I cancelled BWV...
I'm then moving to BCV....I added a night and BCV was
not available..so YC is perfect.
Kerri

I believe, but am not certain, that the member needs to be staying in the room as well (or at least present to say they are staying in the room) - so you can't use the discount for friends unless they are travelling with you.

Do members get discounts on other resorts at WDW besides the DVC resorts???? :confused3

No- only DVC resorts have a cash discount associated with them AND you have to stay in the DVC portion of the resort- in other words, if you make a ressie at WL, it has to be in the villas, not WL resort proper.

I believe, but am not certain, that the member needs to be staying in the room as well (or at least present to say they are staying in the room) - so you can't use the discount for friends unless they are travelling with you.

Just 2 days ago I was told by an MS rep that I can book a room at the member discounted rate for guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter